Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Hi Mini And Tasha crikey,

Yup, that was me lol... currently not looking like that hahaha, I will delete that photo soon, never gonna be 43 again lol, but want to be a reasonably ok 48 year old lol, I have the before photo - as previous page still on for now, then current is too scary!! Urgh!!! Then I hopefully age not in my favour, nor my hypothyroidism, which I got at 41, but age is working against me.

Anyway, I am concerned re saggy skin, but will do all I can to gym in. Something I haven't really done for 2 decades lol. Eeee the thought is making me sweat with nerves.

I am noticing that when I don't have big losses this helps as the slow down def helps shrink the skin back. My arms are looking ok, not great, but again, need to lift some weights to get them in shape.

Lots of work on the horizon lol

xxx

Last edited:
So I finally got a copy of a magazine, issue 6. Thanks Sunny for that insight. Loving everyone's story and achievements. Everyone has different shapes and sizes but all have that mindset. They've all decided to just get on with it.

One key event got me here, suffering depression, and weight gain at a rapid rate and is still with me. This journey I hope will not only help towards my weight loss, a healthier me, but hopefully take me back to when I was healthier and happier and able to take control of my life again, well it will be a start I hope. I don't recognise myself in every way I did a few years ago.

Hmmm, won't dwell too much, as not there yet mentally and don't want to think about it, that's when I take a wrong turn, for now its helping to shut it off, and I know I'm going to have to open that door and address it, but not now asnit will probably set me on the wrong course again.

So 2nd day into step 2, I've been searching 200 cal recipes for Atkins diet or ketosis diet online. A good one in the magazine, which I will post later today too.

And I seriously need to up my water intake, itsnot been goodin the last couple of days... urgh been distracted ...

I hope everyone's having a great week

Xxx

Some of that depression will have been your underactive thyroid. May still be, depending on how much levothyroxine you're on. Unfortunately doctors don't know much about thyroids and even endocrinologists tend to know more about diabetes than thyroids. They seem to think that if they give you enough thyroxine to get your TSH into range that's good enough - but it often isn't. It's nowhere near as simple as that.

Highly recommend - if you haven't visited the site before - http://www.thyroiduk.org/ and its forum https://healthunlocked.com/thyroiduk/posts

This article is particularly good at explaining what you need to know because your doctor may not (sad but true): http://www.thyroiduk.org/tuk/diagnosis/getting_diagnosis.html.

Hope you find some nice recipes! x

Hey Sunny,

Thanks for links, I've had a dodgy thyroid for around 7 years plus, depression wasn't an issue for me until a 3 years ago, a long story and can't discuss as yet as still going through courts etc...

Will have a good read on these links though, I've been lucky I seem to have won the lottery on having an excellent doctor with a great surgery who keep me in good sted.

You lady have a brilliant holiday, completely jealous.

xxxx

Sounds like it must have been a rubbish time in your life. Hugs. (There used to be a hug emoticon on this site but it seems to have gone... :( ).

That's great you have a good doctor. Increasingly rare these days - hold on to that one! But I just thought I'd mention all that stuff just in case. It's something else to keep at the back of your mind, especially if heaven forbid, your doctor moves on...

Thank you - sooo looking forward to it. I'm definitely in need of a rest - my memory's rubbish at the moment and I'm not sleeping properly, so roll on the sunshine and sangria. :)

Thanks Sunny,

It hasn't been great, but will maybe discuss more when I can.

That by the by, I tried a concoction of gem Lettuce wraps,

Mixture, sauté mushrooms, pork slices 30grsm and a egg, all mixed together with a little seasoning, chopped basil and tomatoes to garnish... it was yum. Would have taken a picture but was too in need of wanting to eat it hahaha,

I managed another 1/2lb loss this pm. About midday 12.11.5, let's hope it keeps going down, keeping up my water, and OMG so nice to legally eat, I really enjoyed it. No guilt whatsoever, so mental acceptance is needed for losses, I wonder if because I get guilty they're just less.

Not too much sangria now ;) have a frigging amazing time xxx

Ok, so I had another sneaky look,

My stats have been so slow, expected all my good cheats, but even a small amount for me clearly makes a difference ( err cough cough wink wink, those pesky purple seedless grapes) ;)

So been good, no guilt on step two, that's the key I think for me, even if I have a very small cheat it racks my head with guilt.

So weigh in showed 12:9 just now. I'm happy with that, let's just hope it's stays at that number or dare I even suggest another 2 lbs!! Come one body, I've had low losses yes my fault but you owe me... ;) ;)

Fingers crossed, I have 4 &1/2 days to do this !!

xxxx

FYI,

Had some lovely casual tapered trousers I had bought from TKMaxx, tried them on this am, they're a large, but brand is Roxy so a small large. Am wearing them now.

Can't believe clothes are fitting me so soon into this plan.. ;)

xxx

Trying to read through but just completed my first week of 13 hour days zzzz... no loss this week! Having a week on it no excuses as last weekend had dinner out three times but this week I've been 100 percent committed but lacked with water. This week I'm looking for a 3/4 pound loss need to get into
Those 12s. Maybe starting the new products to give a boost. How's everyone doing? X

Hey Lucyann,

You've a lot on and with a crazy schedule like that, that you've stayed the same is amazeballs lady. I've had very slow losses, too many good cheats ...:rolleyes: hahaha :D

You only live once, but like you, getting stuck in properly again and being good, very good,I'm on step 2 this week. Had a, what can only be discribed a kedgeree concoction, with sautéed sprouts. I love sprouts lol. Am sure it went over the 200 cals,

Spray oil of course,

1 egg and 2 egg whites, 2 bacon rashers grilled to an inch of their lives and crumbled in, with garlic and sautéed spring onion and red chillies... mmm

Then sauté the sprouts with paprika, mix it all up yum yum ;) oh, threw some basil leaves on top with baby plum tomatoes... I love them on everything basil leaves I mean, anyway, it came out pretty nice..

The 2 shakes choc frozen lol, and a lovely lemon bar.

Relaxing with a nice decaf coffee and my skinny syrup ;)

You're not far from the 12's lady, just a little choke out to help the engine along!! Lol!!

We've 15 weeks till Xmas, we can lose at least 30lbs min in that time, potentially 40lbs plus..!!

Fire down those numbers xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
lol LTL,

You're funny, 15 weeks is a lonooooog time! That's a potential 3 stone on CWP ;) ;)

So today is going well, although I went from 12:9 to 12:9.8 today, I usually weigh around 2pm...

I was good, stuck to my plan 100%, thought i had enough water, around 3 litres not including shakes, but will up my water, sometimes your body likes to test you I say :) ;)

So, my elbow never really got better, had to see the doc yesterday and he's given me anti inflammatory pills, seem to be doing the trick, I have been tested for arthritis, mum had it terribly, severe rheumatoid, so was thankful it wasn't that, def going through the change... urghhh not sure to be happy or sad, I don't want more children, happy and greatful for the one I have, had an ectopic at 28... lost a tube and the other was damaged, so I was told it would be a strong chance I couldn't have any, and if I did could result in another ectopic. But my little miracle came along :)

So anyway..., back to the point, gawd, I can witter on, the changes may def be upon me, I've had like 4 TOM's since last November, the last month, should be due today :confused: no cravings like last month... crikey it's the time ... lol... well, once a whole year free they say...

So at daughters swim club, that cycle starts again 3 times a week. Had a mum walk past me, you can tell she's noticed I've lost weight, but won't say anything, lol, she like to be queen be lol, walked past me a few times I think Poss not recognising me at first, but when she did... lol her face..

Why are some women so competitive. I'm like 15 years older than her for frigs sake!!! Can't let the old bird feel good lol...

Yup am waiting for my daughter to shower and get changed lol from swimming.... so we can go to a friends

Better be off, have a fab evening everyone

xxx

Oh I hate that when other women don't say anything and are clearly jealous! Funnily enough it is the older women at work who have said something and the younger ones that haven't!

I would love to be in the 12's by the end of September-it can be done -I just need to work at it.

Lol, that's so true,

I get it from the much younger ones, hilarious, although they don't know how old I am, they can't figure it out hahaha, and the ones my age and older give me the compliments

You'll def be in the 12's it's not far lady and by Xmas you'll be sizzling !!

xxx

So am still not happy weight wise but I'm doing something about it so all good. So I put on a new pair of jeans and a gypsy top, jeans 36/32 Levi's type, even I thought they looked good!! Can't believe they FRIGGIN fit!!! Dang !! Ok, for me this is huge.. these jeans make me look slim, albeit a 36/32 men's jeans not ideal weight ! But got them from lidl for a few quid! :.. how funny, like Levi's ...

And a lovely top I picked up a few months ago, again in a sale in anticipation which is a size 14 slim fit, but still very loose. I attempted to try on before I started the plan, couldn't get it over my head let alone past my huge chest!!! I wanted to cry it was so pretty. I'm not fortunate enough to look good with a bigger chest. I end up looking ginormous think it's the height or just me. Prob the latter!!!

But I'm more active and able to get up and jump around. Going to look for a tai chi place need some mental peace () xx ;)

So today's meal was lettuce romaine or gems do the trick as wrapped fajita's, lots of spiced up chicken strips and thinly slice mushrooms stir fried and chopped tomatoes and basil for topping (odd combo I know, but fresh basil is so flavoursome no dressing required) No onions, they a treat, carbs ya'll ;) they were seriously yum. A lovely couple of choc frozen shakes and my trusty lemon bar. Dang!!!

Crikey, feel like am having a feast... :)

I've dropped from a BMI of 32 to currently 26.1 need to double that loss and then i'm at target.

Making that first step is so dang hard, I got out of a healthy way and fell into a bad way, A few years of a bad way, and to I couldn't find my way back, I have to say, I not found a miracle cure, but my desire to loose the lard has always been great, but this time I don't know what happened, I did it. Like being in the army, not that I have been, it's a new regimented army way of life. I know once you're in a routine, that routine, it will work, and we can all decide to sabotage ourselves, a little treat here and there, it won't matter it won't make a difference, but hand on heart, we all know it does, we can all talknthe talk and convince ourselves because we're making dumb ass excuses. That's what I did! Not saying thats the same for anyone else as that's for your to be truly true to yourself.

No one has the power over me, but I made up every excuse to eat and not to get fitter! Am not going to do that now, and I hope in the future.

Just stick with it, believe in the result. It happens so fast!! How the heck did I get into a 36/32 jeans from being a size 20/22!!! In 3 months !!! I'm filling up so ammoff to bed

Night all

xxx

Last edited:
Wowza Summer that's amazing!!

You must be so proud of yourself and it's nice to read your achievements made only by you, just think you done this all by yourself, your an inspiration you really are, I started at a size 22 which is now to big no where near a size 14 the day I do that I'll be doing a little dance.

I am really happy for you, keep going just think you never have to do this again your nearly at the finish line xx :woohoo:

Hey Summer,

I'm doing great thanks. Have managed to stay on plan for a week and a half so I'm pleased with that

Definitely loving the choc tetras still. 1 a day every day for me, sometimes 2. Felt a bit brave this week so tried the apple and strawberry bar...... yuk! That went in the bin! Still loving my orange bars cut up into tiny pieces.
I tried the macaroni cheese tonight... I was massively apprehensive and despite it smelling a bit like the porridge, I actually enjoyed it. I'll be buying some more of that.

What's the skinny syrup? I think I made need thus in my life? Black coffee is so damn boring and I need the caffeine,

How are you doing this week?

Ciao
X

Back