Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Crikey,

Not sure where this week has gone! Hey Lucyann, always missed you are, I hear you with being so busy, I'm not sure where my days are going. Barely get a sec to my self, and I don't have 2 jobs like you.

The school clubs have restarted and bynthe time that's done each day and usual evening chores, I'm ready for bed. Need to get my daughters breakfast ready and throw her on the school bus in the morning ;)

I don't know what came over me last week, the stress of lawyers is clearly the biggy, ruined my bday, but friends and fam still made it special :)

I've been 100% since Monday, hopefully numbers will budge, although I had a small portion of roasted sprouts sprayed with oil and garlic and paprika, I know, either that or another product, and fibre was calling to me;)

Drank loads of water, that's what I need to do, would like to be into the 11's by mid October if possible, losses really seem to have slowed down, I did think a week of sensible food would restart the bigger losses, but just gained lol..

Will be good, think I'm on week 2 round 2, so 15 weeks !! Urgh, but letting go of the time now and focusing on losing each week however long it takes to get to goal, it's about sticking to it 100%.

Will be back on the Apple and Cin porridges soon.

I've been drinking 3litres a day, not including shakes, 2 coffees, 2 decaf and water water water.

LTL I'm better thank you :) losing again, albeit slowly, momentum seems to be dropping but that's ok, am so in the habit with the plan I don't really think about it..

How's you? How's your little boy, is he feeling better?

xxx

My little boy is more or less back to normal now....until the next time!

I'm good thanks - although forgot my products for work yesterday so had to improvise and bought some slimfast bars on the way to work-they are vile!!The Cambridge ones are so much nicer.Just didn't want to break the diet as thought it might send me off my rocker!!

Really want to see 12 by the end of the month....here's hoping!

LTL,

You're doing so well considering all you have on your plate. It's hard to get into a zone when so many other distractions.

Keep at it. I will do the same, I don't care how long it takes me, I will get their :)

See the 12's you will be their..

Xxxx

It is hard to get in the zone with or without distractions!

I am loosing this weight so I am around for him-he is very active and at least I now feel like I can keep up a bit more having lost some weight!

:) :)

Gotta say, that's what keeps me going. I'm a single mum, have been since my daughter was 2 1/2 yo. Her dad's not in the picture. Something not right there, just refuses to make an effort. I had to beg him to see her for years, now I don't, and he hasn't seen her in a year..

So, I have to be here for her... she's only 12, although 13 soon.

I know how you feel, I putthis weight on, was too ill to realise that I was gaining so much! I need to buckle down.

Urgghh seriously stressed at moment, but sticking with it :)

Xxxx

Ok, so September has been a complete washout.

I should be a stone lighter, but that's not happened, I've gone up and down like a yo yo! Lawyers trying to screw me for couple hundred grand... money I don't have, they've already eaten 100k from my insurers..

Anyway, this month has been stressful and turned me to the vodka. Didn't get to enjoy my bday, my daughters first weeks back at school.

I came off plan, had carbs... had a tuna sweet corn and cheese sandwich. Didn't enjoy it. Didn't taste of anything. Am back on it today. Daughter said she's so proud of me, others have commented. Heigh ho, it's a drop in the ocean considering... so am on it.. xxx let's see what October brings, hopefully and end to my court case and recovery!!

xxxx

Hi SummerChic, been following your thread, just wanted to say congratulations on your weightloss so far! Things can get tough, but it seems you're tougher considering how far you've come. Just hang on, especially when life throws up crap your way. Just keep going, one day at a time.

Succession of posts here.... :)

I've been meaning to post about the next subject for some time. Something about how slim people stay slim... you read about it in the magazines and interviews with these people, the exercise they do, the supposedly amazing food they eat and never gain weight.. hmm !!!

WE ALL KNOW THATS A BIG FAT LOAD OF BS DONT WE...???

Secrets of a slim person!

1 They refuse to eat anything that they think will lead to weight gain, they pretend this isn't the case
2 they've learnt to push through hunger and have conditioned themselves so much they no longer acknowledge it
3 they can look at food and the internal clocks knows the calorie content
They have perfected a daily routine of simple foods, oatmeal and water for breakfast, proteins for lunch and supper and that's it. Never a Starbucks or junk food of any variety. Clean eating and usually a vitamin and mineral deficit.

Funnily enough, you so get into a routine, you don't even think about it anymore, once your slim, or what you perceive to be, you'll be damned if you jeopardise that. You may have a boozy night out, get drunk on 3 drinks 4 you're out for the count, and you'll push through the hunger needs of a kebab after as it will make you gain.

I've worked in an industry that desires looks and figure, not fashion, but you can bet that was high up there. Talent was always and still is a poor relation. disgustingly but sadly true.

In short, to be super slim takes dedication at deprivation. I hope this post doesn't upset anyone, but it's a horrid state of affairs and true. They say you need 2000 cals a day for women, 2500 for men.

Again this is different for everyone, what's the calculation..?? Body weight in lbs multiply by 12. That's what you should aim for each day. To be on the safe side, no more than 1500 cals in my opinion only.

So what got me here, being bullied and harassed and victimised at my work place by a senior manager because I reported wrong doings to him, unknowst to me he was in on it and I am here today trying to get justice, which I wish I had never bothered with as all it's caused me is getting sick.... oh and 6 plus stones heavier over a period of 2 years.

I keep being told I will find light at the end of the tunnel. As yet that's to materialise. So that's my little story but also an insight into why I have always been slim in my past. Although I do find the older I get the less good I want and need, it's been purely to forget about my worries...

Anyway, meant to restart today, drank my water a good litre, then about to have my first product, some porridge and was violently sick... I mean violently, not sure if it's the stress or what, there was nothing but water in my tummy... not even had coffee...

Had some gram crackers nibbled and now trying to sip at water... it's like when I tried before... weighed today, still at 12:9 and the .2 can't complain, I haven't been good these last couple of weeks, went up but down again. Official weigh in tomorrow.. am just greatful I'm back at where I was 2 weeks ago... will let my tummy settle and get back on track as soon as the nausea leaves my stomach, but will stick with good options, at the moment gram crackers are all I dare.

Hope everyone else is ok

xxx

SummerChic, so many points resonate in my work of line as well. Especially the routine part... I've got these gazelles around living off of coffee and cigarettes and a salad and white fish for lunch...
I was once told that I'm this way because my diet is too varied and I'm too curious always wanting to try new foods.
I beg to differ, I got like this by spending too many days living on hotel and airplane food, changing as many as 3-4 different time zones in a week depending on the season...having to constantly wine and dine clients with no real down time to decompress. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but sometimes I envy stay at home moms... I know it's not an easy job, but at least you get to reap the rewards
The grass is usually always greener on the other side :rolleyes:

Totally agree with the secrets of a slim person-slim people don't eat much-simple really!

Anyway hope you ok Summer and sorry life is so tough at the moment.

Hey enlightenme,

Almost wet myself laughing at your post!!! I hear you loud lady... I was the same, spent 20's and thirties doing the 'ol wine dine, conferences and overseas travel too much for my liking and at least 1 black tie a month awards for the shining of a new pen lol...

And I was one of those gazelles ... hahaha.. obviously not right now... I swear when you lose it you lose it...

I've managed to be a stay at home mum for the last few years... and it can be a challenge too, having been on both sides I will say give me stay at home any day... I don't miss it at all, two plus decades of it, it definiately had fun moments, I travelled around the world and managed to always squeeze a few extra days pre. Daughter, actually up until a few years ago that is.

Anyway.... thanks for the chuckle...

And LTL, it's true slim people really don't eat a lot... my hormones are clearly changing... but I could go day's just picking at food or very small meals indeed, and would pick at those. I weighed between 8st 7 and 8 st 10lbs... I know I know... and stress, would go weeks without being able to eat.. just drank loads of tea, no smoking though... didn't do that...

Oh the gazelles and their cigs... mine was a cuppa hahaha...

Please everyone don't hold it against me.... I have gotten out of that frame of mind, FRIGGIN case... thank you LTL... I have really struggled getting ripped off by lawyers, wouldn't mind if it was them doing there job... there eyes are seeing gold with me and think they are in line for the lottery... I will probably end up with nothing... just want my health back....

Thank you, I hope it's over soon, really can't take much more, and my precious amazing girl doesn't need my rubbish ruining her life because my lawyers are greedy useless b******ds ;)

She's the one thing I think I'm doing right... she's managed to get her self into one of the top state schools in the country... selective as these places can be, but she did it...

Anyway... this is my cambridge journey.. will stop rattling on ....

Night and thank you guys for listening
xxxx

Hey Summer

I have just read your posts over the last couple of weeks, it seems you've been having a tough time.

You'll get through it all and one day it will be a thing of the past.

Don't beat yourself up about the weight gain I think food and a few drinks has helped you through, like you said your a single mum we all need something.

You watch Christmas we will all do our pics and you'll look amazing.

Them couple of weeks are done now, you can't change that but you can tomorrow.

We are all in the same boat and here to chat if you need a little support.

Chin up lady look what you've achieved already your doing great xx

Back