Daisy's Diary!

Today's meals are:

Breakfast,kiwi fruit grapes and a yoghurt 1pp

Lunch,ham salad petit pain with mayo 5pp
Tesco snack bar 2pp quavers 2pp

Dinner,pasta cheese ham tomatoes peas 9pp

19pp so 8pp left for evening snacks :0)

Hi all :) I'm Daisy's other half and I'm so proud of her achievements so far! Not only that, but also she is doing a superb job in motivating me to loose weight! Love you baby XxX :love:

Master Bulldog said:
Hi all :) I'm Daisy's other half and I'm so proud of her achievements so far! Not only that, but also she is doing a superb job in motivating me to loose weight! Love you baby XxX :love:

Aww how lovely :)

That's great that you have a supportive OH. My OH has lost weight eating the same foods!
I like your pizza wrap idea and will be trying that.

Master Bulldog said:

Thanks ;0) xxxx

Baggiesles said:
That's great that you have a supportive OH. My OH has lost weight eating the same foods!
I like your pizza wrap idea and will be trying that.

It's so much easier if both can have the same foods aswell.Thats good that your other half has lost weight too! Let me know what you think of the pizza wrap :0)

Aww so sweet! It's great your OH is so supportive!
Lucky girl!

Mine fills the cupboard with chocolate and sweets lol

I didn't realise you had a diary :D Meals for today look lovely :) Wish I could eat Kiwis...I used to love them when I was a kid but become allergic to them now :(

jensonbuttongirl said:
I didn't realise you had a diary :D Meals for today look lovely :) Wish I could eat Kiwis...I used to love them when I was a kid but become allergic to them now :(

Hiya :0) I only started it this week! Thanks about my meals :0) sorry to hear you can't eat Kiwis now though,that's not so good!

Snacks were: WW snack bar 2pp WW crisps 2pp WW marshmallow 1pp and a kitkat 3pp
8pp all together!

27/27pp used
No weeklies used

Exercise was 30 minutes Davina DVD and dog walking :0)

Last edited:
Hey daisy! Finally got round to reading all your diary, and making my own!!
Your doing great so far well done you and your inch losses are brill!!
Great to see you have got your OH for support :)
And loving your meal pictures!! That Pizza wrap looks A M A Z I N! You will have to tell me how to make that, i am an awful cook, my other halfs the chef in our house lol I can only do the very basics haha!
Hope u have a great day xx

Your tea looks very pretty and healthy!
I can't stand raw tomatoes tho lol!

Your doing fab!

stef2009 said:
Hey daisy! Finally got round to reading all your diary, and making my own!!
Your doing great so far well done you and your inch losses are brill!!
Great to see you have got your OH for support :)
And loving your meal pictures!! That Pizza wrap looks A M A Z I N! You will have to tell me how to make that, i am an awful cook, my other halfs the chef in our house lol I can only do the very basics haha!
Hope u have a great day xx

Hiya,glad you found me :0) thanks about my weight loss and inches! Yea me and the OH support each other! I'm no cook trust me lol just WW/this site has encouraged me more in the kitchen! Will put up up how to make the pizza wrap on your diary if you want.Thanks about my day,same to you ;0)

Purpled said:
Your tea looks very pretty and healthy!
I can't stand raw tomatoes tho lol!

Your doing fab!

Thanks about my tea,used to make it before I joined WW but of course the portion size is alot better now lol make it with sweetcorn sometimes instead of the peas or have garlic and herb dip instead of the cheese,aw ok bout the tomatoes.Thanks about how I'm getting on,the holiday will be the big test for me lol being out of routine!

Ohhh yes please hun :) Cant wait to have it :D:D xx

Ok food so far today:

Breakfast,kiwi 3 small plums yoghurt 1pp

Lunch,ham salad 1pp
Tesco snack bar 2pp packet of quavers 2pp

Got fruit snacks and a kitkat to keep me going till Pizzahut tonight plus am visting my family and always eat more then lol :0)

Back