Daisy's sf diary

So so Daisy. I'm within weekly points but not eating as healthily as I want to be. Not terrible but a bit more nibbly than I'd like. I'm blaming the cold! Fruit just doesn't feel like its going to keep me warm like chocolate does!

So so Daisy. I'm within weekly points but not eating as healthily as I want to be. Not terrible but a bit more nibbly than I'd like. I'm blaming the cold! Fruit just doesn't feel like its going to keep me warm like chocolate does!

Hi Becks :0)
I totally get where you are coming from with the fruit vs chocolate in this weather!
That's good that you are within your weekly points though!
I didn't wi today..totm plus I forgot bout it till after I'd had my shower..i'm out of practice I guess !

I think a few of us feel like this at times ;0)

Attachments

• image-2329008680.jpg
    image-2329008680.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 65
Hows things going daisy?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Hows things going daisy?

Hi Sarah...not great,went to the doctors on Monday and now have anti depressants and am waiting on counselling...think diet will take a back seat for now but I will get back into as I know I feel better when exercise and lose weight ..hope things are going well for you :0)

Oh no daisy that's not good news, I hope things get better for u soon! Dieting is impossible if ur feeling low! R u still at ur target weight?

Sorry to hear things have been difficult for you Daisy. Definitely take care of how you are feeling first and foremost. The diet can wait until you are back on track a bit.

Take care xx

Oh no daisy that's not good news, I hope things get better for u soon! Dieting is impossible if ur feeling low! R u still at ur target weight?

Thanks Sarah.No have put about a stone back on over the winter months but am sure when the time is right I will get it back off..need to lose stone to be a healthy bmi!

Thats not alot daisy! I gained 2 1/2 so uve actually done very well!

Hey :0) I'm in need of losing weight badly now..got up to 14.2..plan is to get to 13 stone first but just cutting down and exercising right now!

Back