Daisy's sf diary

Hey Daisy, hope you enjoyed Christmas and new year. Are you thinking of coming back on the site yet?

Hey Daisy, hope you enjoyed Christmas and new year. Are you thinking of coming back on the site yet?

Hi Christmas and new year were good thanks..seems ages ago now! Hope you had a lovely time yourself :0)
Won't be back fully but I do plan on popping on to say how I'm getting on and hopefully still keep in touch with people on here :0)

Its kind of like you have a "guest slot" on the simply filling show! Its nice to know how you are getting on though. Give Lola a big cuddle from me :)

Yep, that's a pretty moderate christmas gain. Are you following plan or just cutting down generally?

Hi..just cutting down generally ..treats like a curly Wurly at the weekend and no crisps or choc in week..more fruit and yoghurts..plus had been having toast for breakfast so back to cereal with nuts or seeds..

How does the saying go? "Everything in moderation, even moderation"?

Sounds like a sensible plan. Hope all is well.

Yeah - its freezing! Definitely affecting my motivation to behave myself as well.

What is it like weather-wise in Suffolk at the moment? I am meant to be heading down to visit my mum on friday for the weekend but rather apprehensive about the journey down as we have heavy snow forecast for friday (and then pretty solid snow for the following 3 days) :(

Yes I've heard about snow for the weekend as well :0( we had some snow yesterday and its going slowly but it is icey on the roads..maybe see how the weather is on Friday as forecasts can sometimes be wrong!
Oh and am cooking toad in the hole tonight from the recipe you gave me a while ago :0)
Sorry to hear you've lost your motivation..winter months do make it harder I feel and even more so when the temperature drops!

Not going to Suffolk now. Weather forecast definitely took a turn for the worse - its meant to be pretty much 5 solid days of snow in nottingham and ipswich looks to be quite abit of heavy snow tomorrow.

Make sure you stay safe and warm!

Hey :0) yes we got the snow worse here then where my friend lives in Clacton! Off to see the kids today in Walton so hopefully be ok!
Lost 1lb which is good as don't walk the dog as far right now and just cutting down.
Have a good weekend and I hope you get to vist your Mum soon.

Back