Daisy's sf diary

We've been deserted!! ..
20.gif

All ok just not cutting down or weighing myself and exercise apart from dog walking is none existent! Will get back into it sometime..I always do :0) I hope you're well Janine..how's things?

Nice to hear from you Daisy, glad you haven't completely disappeared.

We all need a little time off from time to time but I'm sure you will get back to it when the time is right.

If we don't hear from you beforehand hope you, Lola and OH have a fab christmas. x

Have a lovely Christmas too :0) I weighed myself on Thursday and was 11.9 which isn't too bad ;0) there's next year to get that off ;0)

How u doing daisy? U still at target?

How u doing daisy? U still at target?

Hi Sarah,how have you been? Not weighed in since the other day,going to leave it a week or so as totm now and still in holiday mode,I have a friend's 40th birthday party on march the 2nd so would like to get near to 11stone for that :0)

Hi Sarah,how have you been? Not weighed in since the other day,going to leave it a week or so as totm now and still in holiday mode,I have a friend's 40th birthday party on march the 2nd so would like to get near to 11stone for that :0)

Im good! How much r u atm? I bet 11st will b easy for u to reach!

Hi Daisy

Hope your ok and happy new year!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here to follow! I've been found SF for a year but only just joined here. Are you enjoying the plan?

Back