Daisy's sf diary

Becktoria79 said:
Was it natural yogurt? Do you not put anything in yr oats to flavour it? Firgive me if I've read it wrong! X

No it's muller light fat free so should point it really ! I just have my oats plain,I have flavoured it with jam in the past but am happy with it natural as well :0)

Tuesday 3rd July

Breakfast

Oats

Lunch

Ham,cherry tomatoes bagel/apple

Dinner

Jacket potato with soft cheese garlic and herb filling 2pp beetroot cherry tomatoes peas/sweetcorn

Snacks

Grapes yoghurt 2pp

4 weeklies used 22 left

Exercise was dog walking plus 32 minutes on exercise bike including 2 minute cool down,had forgotten how much I enjoy my exercise bike!

Done 35 minutes(including a 2 minute cool down) on my exercise bike today ,and some 'stand up' cycling and 'backwards' cycling just to vary it abit.

Wednesday 4th of July

Breakfast

Oats

Lunch

Toasted bagel with soft cheese garlic and herb 1pp cherry tomatoes/apple

Dinner

Sweetcorn tomatoes beetroot jacket potato Quorn mince 1pp

Snacks

Grapes marshmallow 1pp meringue 1pp apple =2pp

Was a bit hungry tonight,been bit hungry earlier last couple of days,am hoping local shop has fresh bananas tomorrow,missing my fruit and yoghurts and...lol...nearly shopping day!

4 weeklies used/18 left

Exercise was dog walking and 35 minutes on the exercise bike.

Here you are!! A new diary! :D

What do you have planned for this weekend Daiay?

Purpled said:
Here you are!! A new diary! :D

What do you have planned for this weekend Daiay?

Yea I don't post here much but I'm happy to chat to you 'over here' am seeing the kids tomorrow then my daughter is coming to stay with me for the weekend,do you have plans?

Food update for Thursday 5th of July

Breakfast

Oats

Lunch

Bagel with egg/apple

Snack

WW crackers 2pp

Dinner

Baked potato with soft cheese garlic and herb 2pp tomatoes beetroot sweetcorn

Snacks

Half a tin of fruit cocktail with added grapes and a meringue 1pp

5 weeklies used/13 left

Exercise was dog walking and Tae bo abs and glutes DVD.

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I don't post here much but I'm happy to chat to you 'over here' am seeing the kids tomorrow then my daughter is coming to stay with me for the weekend,do you have plans?

Going to see some wedding places! Shopping as I neeeeeeed a new dress! And nothing else planned!

Good luck at WI!

Good luck for Wi!

Purpled said:
Going to see some wedding places! Shopping as I neeeeeeed a new dress! And nothing else planned!

Good luck at WI!

All sounds good,I knew that bout the wedding venues,Doh sorry brain relapse lol

Well hopefully a loss next week!!

Do anything different this week?

Sorry u Sts!

Purpled said:
Well hopefully a loss next week!!

Do anything different this week?

A few things were different this week food wise due to lack of money,food will be abit up and down till the end of September.Yea wait and see for next Friday!

Back