Daisy's sf diary

Omg ditto! I went to tesco and they were all the darkest green ever. No yellow! And I like bananas yellow and mushy! Lol

Purpled said:
Omg ditto! I went to tesco and they were all the darkest green ever. No yellow! And I like bananas yellow and mushy! Lol

Yea I know what you mean,these were the other way,the brown spots were on them,bit too far gone for me lol

Friday 6th July food update

Breakfast

Oats

Lunch

Ham/cherry tomato sandwich/apple/banana

Snacks

Banana/soya yoghurt

Dinner

Quorn lasagne 4pp sweetcorn tomatoes 2 slices of bread.

Friday night snacks :0)

Icecream 3pp mixed choc 3pp elcair 2pp

12 weeklies used/37 left

Exercise was dog walking.

bulldogdaisy said:
Friday 6th July food update

Breakfast

Oats

Lunch

Ham/cherry tomato sandwich/apple/banana

Snacks

Banana/soya yoghurt

Dinner

Quorn lasagne 4pp sweetcorn tomatoes 2 slices of bread.

Friday night snacks :0)

Icecream 3pp mixed choc 3pp elcair 2pp

12 weeklies used/37 left

Looks like a yummy day! How's ur daughter?

Did you make the quorn lasagne? I made some last fri, still in the freezer!

Saturday 7th July

Oats/banana

Lunch

Ham and tomato sandwich/apple/plum

Dinner

Pizza wrap with ham/peppers/onions/cheese 3pp

Snacks

Banana/kiwi/plum with yoghurt
WW lolly 3pp

6 weeklies used/31 weeklies left

Great day yesterday! :)
I've just had a yummy breakfast - French toast....SF! Having late lunch at inlaws today. She's making pasta of some sort.....hopefully SF! It's so cute.....she writes everything down for me to do points haha!

You got rain today? I looked out window and though blah im not going for a run in the rain lol

Mm I've still not tried the French toast! Hope you enjoy the lunch at the in laws.Aw that's nice she writes it all down for you :0) yup we have rain! Yesterday was the nicest day weekend wise.Sunshine! Am dropping my daughter home soon then Ruby the staffy is coming to stay a few days,so two dogs will keep me busy lol

Purpled said:
Great day yesterday! :)
I've just had a yummy breakfast - French toast....SF! Having late lunch at inlaws today. She's making pasta of some sort.....hopefully SF! It's so cute.....she writes everything down for me to do points haha!

You got rain today? I looked out window and though blah im not going for a run in the rain lol

How do u make French toast?

I mix an egg with some sweetener and vanilla extract (or essence). Depends how much sweetener you like but as little or as much as you want. Then get your bread (calorie controlled for SF) dip it in the mixture until its all covered. Then fry in a frying pan both side until its cooked! (I use a few sprays of olive oil frylight. I got the recipe from atomic as I never knew how either!

Purpled said:
I mix an egg with some sweetener and vanilla extract (or essence). Depends how much sweetener you like but as little or as much as you want. Then get your bread (calorie controlled for SF) dip it in the mixture until its all covered. Then fry in a frying pan both side until its cooked! (I use a few sprays of olive oil frylight. I got the recipe from atomic as I never knew how either!

Sounds nice! I may have that for lunch tomorrow! Maybe with a small omelette

Purpled said:
Well hopefully a loss next week!!

Do anything different this week?

Did have more weeklies,different exercise as well! Sorry it springs to mind sometimes when reading other people's diaries!

Food update for 8th July

Breakfast

Oats/banana

Lunch

Ham and cherry tomato sandwich. apple/plum

Snacks

2 crumpets with butter 1pp

Dinner

Ham 2 eggs homemade chips beans

Snacks

Grapes/kiwi with soya yoghurt

WW lolly 3pp