Daisy's sf diary

Atomic pink said:
Another yummy day Daisy. I hear that Suffolk is absolutely sweltering this weekend - my mum said it was 33 degrees yesterday :0 Hope you are keeping cool with lots of ice lollies. Nottingham is a far more civilised 24 degrees.

Thanks about my day :0) yes it was baking here yesterday and started off really hot here this morning but the sun has gone in for now,plenty of Ice lollies have been consumed the last few days :0)

Becktoria79 said:
A good day daisy. Your goal is very similar to mine. I initially want to get to 10.7 ( this has been my goal for 7 years though i changed it to 10st for a while)and I have 12lbs to go. Hopefully we'll both be there by Xmas. Once at 10.7 I'll see how I feel.

Thanks Becks,I did think about between 10 and 10.7 but decided to settle on 10.7.We can do this! Motivate each other :0)

Thanks about my day :0) yes it was baking here yesterday and started off really hot here this morning but the sun has gone in for now,plenty of Ice lollies have been consumed the last few days :0)

What a good idea Daisy...why didn't I think of that?! Must be something to do with being an OAP..:D .. will now go off to kitchen and prepare some immediately!! .. :drool:
Very sensible having intermediate goals.
Altho' mine is at 11st..which would be bloomin' fantastic if I could get there!! .. but a weight of 10st would be more suitable... :sigh:
Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Emmaline said:
What a good idea Daisy...why didn't I think of that?! Must be something to do with being an OAP..:D .. will now go off to kitchen and prepare some immediately!! .. :drool:
Very sensible having intermediate goals.
Altho' mine is at 11st..which would be bloomin' fantastic if I could get there!! .. but a weight of 10st would be more suitable... :sigh:
Keep up the good work.

I only thought of it myself cos I saw the ice lolly maker in Morrison's the other week! Enjoy your lollies :0) You will get there with the weight loss,don't be hard on yourself :0)

Dinner tonight,homemade shepherd pie with mix veg..just got to point the cheese ;0)

Attachments

• image-3367722341.jpg
    image-3367722341.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 30
Mmmmmm shephards pie. Got to love a nice shephards pie for dinner.

Is it any cooler today? I don't think I would fancy the job of making shephards pie if it was still 32 degrees!

The pie looks yummy! Hope your well! Just came to catch up and your 3 pages forward lol!! You have been busy! Hope your okay!! Have a good food week!!

It has cooled down on and off today,we even had a 'blink and you miss it' bit of rain this afternoon! So luckily it was fine when cooking the pie,it does tend to get hot in my kitchen as it has no window!

Food update for Sunday 19th of August

Breakfast

Crunchy oats/banana

Lunch

Ham/2 eggs on toast/cherry tomatoes on the side

Dinner

Shephards pie with mixed veg (2pp for the cheese topping)

Snacks

Orange ice lolly

Red apple/green apple with yoghurt 3pp

5 weeklies used/40 left

Exercise was dog walking

Glas you didn't roast while cooking! A kitchen with no windows doesn't sound much fun in summer. My kitchen is pretty tiny but at least there are two windows and th e back door.

I live in a flat and the kitchen is at the back,the extractor fan helps plus the kitchen is open next to the living room so if it does get too hot the back door gets opened nice and wide!

Ah my extractor is pants so I have to rely on the windows and back door.

Got anything good planned for this week?

Its significantly cooler here today and is actually raining which pleases me no end. Or it would if everything wasn't still a little bit fuzzy :/

It's nicer when it's cooler,especially when cooking is involved! The dizziness could be a mixture of things from stress,totm,low blood pressure etc!I hope it's just a one off and it goes away ASAP.No major plans,bike rides as and when,will see the kiddies Friday,they haven't stayed over recently as weekends for them right now involves the cinema with their Dad and my son works in the week with his Dad.

Bike rides and seeing the kiddies sounds good.

Its not likely to be TOTM or stress related and my blood pressure is lower than it used to be but still in the normal range so doubt it is that either. I am thinking it might be something I have eaten or some sort of bug as I also ended up feeling sick last night :/ Just hope its gone soon.

Aw might be that then,maybe it's from being in the sun? As I say it's hard to know for sure as can be such a mixture of things! Thanks about the bike rides and seeing the kiddies.

I have a early birthday meal to look forward to now :0) two of my friends are treating me to pizza hut on the 31st of August ..off plan day methinks :0)

Back