Daisy's sf diary

Ooooh pizza hut sounds fab as a birthday treat. Hope you enjoy it :)

Also the quorn vegi burgers are free on SF so depending on the nutritional info of yours so might not be being very naughty at all. So your task for this evening would be to find some other way to be naughty!

Hmm my burgers have cheese in so fairly naughty though I like your idea better ;0)
Thanks about pizza hut,Am looking forward to it and catching up with my friends :0)

So not impressed!! The OH cooked dinner late cos playing games then did me the wrong burgers so just had beans,mash and a brown roll!!

Grrrrr! That's not good service. I wouldn't bother tipping the restaurant staff ;)

Is it the sort of vegi burger that can be microwaved quickly so you can have a proper dinner? If not mash potato sandwiches???

I might have to get him to cook again tomorrow to train him up ;0) no only oven will do,I had mash and beans in my roll and will have my fruit and yoghurt so should be ok,know he didn't mean to do it but it's upsetting at the time!

The problem when following a diet is you end up looking forward to things and then when it doesn't happen you feel disappointed. At least you are getting your dinner cooked for you, that is rare event in my house. It's nice when it happens though.

Yes it did sound like I was being ungrateful which I'm not..we had a big fall out awhile ago Becks bout him helping out more while he is at home so we both do the chores fairly now :0) think cos dinner was a bit late it felt more like the end of the world ;0)

It's annoying when you plan things and it doesn't work out! You could have 1 naughty burger instead of two healthy ones?
Or did you not eat them out of annoyance at him making he wrong ones?

I was more upset then annoyed! I just didn't want them,turns out they weren't very nice(we got them cheap from Morrisons) so I didn't miss much ;0)

Okay then, when my OH cooks for me it always involves something that comes in a box like microwave lasagne. Then he oven cooks it! And goes to the effort of setting table nicely and buying pre packaged veg. But it's sweet
But we have a good cleaning procedure after meals! I wash he dries!

Aw that's nice that he does that,yea whoever cooks lays the table and whoever don't cook washes up.OH wants to learn more cooking wise which I think is a good thing,I'm the first GF he has cooked for so i guess I'm privileged lol

Oh sorry I didn't mean to imply you were ungrateful! Sorry if it came across that way.
Your argument sounds like a repetitive discussion in our house. To an extent I understand why I do so much of the cooking etc as I'm in 2 hours earlier than him and I'm the one fussy about what goes into my food but sometimes it gets a bit annoying! He is trying with other things though, so I'll take the cooking! Sounds like your OH might be making more effort though so that's great. Sorry again if I came across wrong.

Nooo.. I meant my first comment,I meant what I said not you Becks :0) yea when OH is at Uni I do it all but he has been home since June so fair is fair :0) that's good that your OH helps out in different ways and sounds like its easier in a way if you do the cooking if your home alot earlier and know what you like with meals :0)

Food update for Monday 20th of August

Breakfast

Muesli/Banana

Lunch

2 slices of Toasted cheese 2pp and tomato with ham on top/apple

Snack

Ice Lolly

Dinner

Mash 1pp/beans/brown roll

Snacks

1 red 1 green apple/grapes with yoghurt 3pp

6 weeklies used/34 left

Exercise was dog walking/10 minutes bike ride with 5 minutes walk with time to sit and watch the boats go by ;0)

Morning Daisy,

ooo love the sound of your lunch today!!! Chese on toast with tomato.........*Dribbles* yummy

xxx

emmaedes said:
Morning Daisy,

ooo love the sound of your lunch today!!! Chese on toast with tomato.........*Dribbles* yummy

xxx

Morning Hun,it was yesterday's lunch but I will probably have it again today as it was very yummy lol ;0)

Morning Hun,it was yesterday's lunch but I will probably have it again today as it was very yummy lol ;0)

lol i even read "Mondays food" why did i say today haha! shows how not awake i am atm!! lol! looked delish though :) xxx

Sparkle1978 said:
Hey Daisy
Your food and diary are looking great as usual. Shepherd's pie looks gorgeous! I must make some soon!
Shame about the burger episode! Lol :) Keep up the good work hun xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi hun :0) thanks and thanks about the shepherds pie :0) lol the burgers my OH had didn't agree with him so I'm even more glad that I stayed well clear of them!

Sparkle1978 said:
Oh no! It was obviously karma for your OH not cooking you the right ones! He won't make that mistake again lol x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Lol very true,I like the way your mind works hehe :0)

Back