Daisy's sf diary

Well as to my day....am going out for dinner with the OH tonight before the student money goes ..lol...belated birthday meal as well..so whatever the scales say tomorrow...so be it!
And weird thing is...i cant do no posts on my minimins app...even deleted it but it still doesn't work so i've nipped on the OH's laptop quick..will read diaries and reply as and when!

bulldogdaisy said:
Well as to my day....am going out for dinner with the OH tonight before the student money goes ..lol...belated birthday meal as well..so whatever the scales say tomorrow...so be it!
And weird thing is...i cant do no posts on my minimins app...even deleted it but it still doesn't work so i've nipped on the OH's laptop quick..will read diaries and reply as and when!

If I quote I can reply..weird!

Sparkle1978 said:
Your app is being very strange! Hope it fixes itself for you soon :0)
Your birthday meal out sounds lovely! Enjoy :0) xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Yea hopefully the app will sort itself out!
Thanks about my meal :0)

That's really annoying about your app playing up. I sometimes try and come on here on my phone (usually when at work) but because I can't get the app for my blackberry it all takes so long to load a post I usually give up!

Your munchies sound totally worth it! Yumtastic! Hope you thoroughly enjoy your meal with OH tonight, you totally deserve it. Where are you going?

Atomic pink said:
That's really annoying about your app playing up. I sometimes try and come on here on my phone (usually when at work) but because I can't get the app for my blackberry it all takes so long to load a post I usually give up!

Your munchies sound totally worth it! Yumtastic! Hope you thoroughly enjoy your meal with OH tonight, you totally deserve it. Where are you going?

Yea hopefully the app will correct itself! I never got around to trying apps for my BB.
Thanks about my munchies.Dinner tonight was so worth it.Its the thrasher pub in Ipswich,hungry horse so nice big meals.
I had prawn cocktail(left the lettuce and half a slice of bread) then 2 chicken breast with grilled bacon,BBQ sauce and melted cheese on top,onion rings,slice of tomato (left some of that ;0)) peas and chips..had one chip lol
Dessert was chocolate waffle and icecream ..OH had half the waffle,Mmm it was delish,would have it again!

Attachments

• image-1909795673.jpg
    image-1909795673.jpg
    548.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image-157501314.jpg
    image-157501314.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 21
bulldogdaisy said:
Yea hopefully the app will correct itself! I never got around to trying apps for my BB.
Thanks about my munchies.Dinner tonight was so worth it.Its the thrasher pub in Ipswich,hungry horse so nice big meals.
I had prawn cocktail(left the lettuce and half a slice of bread) then 2 chicken breast with grilled bacon,BBQ sauce and melted cheese on top,onion rings,slice of tomato (left some of that ;0)) peas and chips..had one chip lol
Dessert was chocolate waffle and icecream ..OH had half the waffle,Mmm it was delish,would have it again!

2lb gain..not surprised and it will come off ;0)

Sparkle1978 said:
That's not bad at all :) That won't be a true gain after your meal out last night, which looked delicious! :)
My body is unbelievable after being off plan in the gains it shows. Monday I was up 8.5lbs which is bonkers! Lol For some reason every time I have Chinese I am at least 5lbs heavier the next day. Weird! My gain gradually came off over the last 4 days and even resulted in a loss. I bet that 2lbs and more will be off next week :) Hope you have a lovely day xx

It was indeed delicious :0)
Wow we nearly had a Chinese but I really didn't fancy it,so glad we didn't now lol
Yea you've done amazingly well Hun,well done :0)
Even if I shift some of it I will be happy..am technically still a healthy bmi just got to head towards goal ;0)

Sparkle1978 said:
Thank you :0) You've done amazingly well too. A true inspiration! You'll soon be at goal :0) xx

Aww thank you,I did have a couple of doubting days as to change my goal but I do feel more positive now.. :0)

Sorry about the gain!! But your right it will be off in no time.

And may I add that waffle looks amazing!!! I've craving warm chocolate on top of waffle now with cold icecream!!!!

Hope your well!!
I'm just at registrars. Other half is in there as we speak. If he gets my name/date of birth/job wrong I'll kill him. As they ask you questions to check you know each other!! Lol

Purpled said:
Sorry about the gain!! But your right it will be off in no time.

And may I add that waffle looks amazing!!! I've craving warm chocolate on top of waffle now with cold icecream!!!!

Hope your well!!
I'm just at registrars. Other half is in there as we speak. If he gets my name/date of birth/job wrong I'll kill him. As they ask you questions to check you know each other!! Lol

Thanks Purp :0) yea it will go at some stage..will get there ;0)
I loved the waffle and ice cream,would so have it again!
Haha I hope the OH gets it all right ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks Purp :0) yea it will go at some stage..will get there ;0)
I loved the waffle and ice cream,would so have it again!
Haha I hope the OH gets it all right ;0)

He passed! Hooray! I'm so organised with this wedding, I should be a planner!!

How many pp days do you do a week?? I was tellig my friend about you lol! As she said I'm a cheat and does SF work when there are no cheats and how hard is it to stick to. So I said about you and you rarely cheat and always lose.

Purpled said:
He passed! Hooray! I'm so organised with this wedding, I should be a planner!!

How many pp days do you do a week?? I was tellig my friend about you lol! As she said I'm a cheat and does SF work when there are no cheats and how hard is it to stick to. So I said about you and you rarely cheat and always lose.

Glad he passed ;0)
New career for you then!
Hmm not sure how many I do to be honest with you as I only did sf on its own for a while and change to pp if it saves on
Weeklies(or dinner isn't sf).2 or 3 if I do them I guess!

:)

Ive made cupcakes for the first time ever. To take to a party tomorrow!! Woop!

How are you and Mr Daisy??

Back