Daisy's sf diary

To be honest I've cheated/tweaked since doing sf and have always lost apart from totm and this week where I've had most of the week off and a meal the night before wi..had a 2lb gain :0)

thats wot i did with pro points really.. and i still managed to get near my goal, was 4lb off :( on sf i have bran flakes and wheeatbix
, i know you rnot meant to but they arent much diff to shredded wheat

Yea lots of the ladies on here that do sf tweak and have good losses.I think if it works then its not worth worrying about!
Aw you will get to goal :0)

Yea lots of the ladies on here that do sf tweak and have good losses.I think if it works then its not worth worrying about!
Aw you will get to goal :0)

again ... lol i am disspointed in myself for going back.. keep looking at the oldpics of myself from this time last year :-( ... andyeh well i think simply filling is definatly the better plan for me. when i do pp i just use the points on crap! x

Holliexx said:
again ... lol i am disspointed in myself for going back.. keep looking at the oldpics of myself from this time last year :-( ... andyeh well i think simply filling is definatly the better plan for me. when i do pp i just use the points on crap! x

Yea I found that with pp,was eating lots of Chocolate and crisps.
Don't let the photos disappoint you,use them for motivation!

I do pp and used to spend my points on crap. I still have chocolate or crisps everyday but moderate it now and I still lose weight most weeks so it can be done.

I do pp and used to spend my points on crap. I still have chocolate or crisps everyday but moderate it now and I still lose weight most weeks so it can be done.

yeh im not saying it cant be done, i lost most my weight with pro points but i just felt like it wasnt really helping me because i needed to be more healthy as well as diet which is why im doing sf x

mrsgosling3 said:

Yea I think alot of us like to snack between meals and pp is good for that!

Holliexx said:
yeh im not saying it cant be done, i lost most my weight with pro points but i just felt like it wasnt really helping me because i needed to be more healthy as well as diet which is why im doing sf x

Yea I did well with pp but like you felt more healthy doing sf and having treats at weekends!

Ok I feel like a change...I haven't gone off of WW or pp or sf but I think since my week off and getting to a healthy weight/bmi I'm not enjoying the 'oh I better not have that cos of weeklies/too many points etc'
Plus the feeling of 'I must really be getting to goal now'..you know I don't believe stress/worry is a good factor when it comes to losing weight although of course it pays not to be too slack either!
I still aim to get to 10.7 and will be upping my exercise in a couple of weeks but for now I want to stick to healthy eating with treats at the weekend plus the odd meal out of course!
Will give it a month and see how I get on,if need be I will have a rethink then if things aren't helping,I will still do my diaries and wi once a week!

Food update for Sunday 23rd of September/start of healthy eating..am still weighing some foods as I prefer to plus started a new notebook and will start my reward chart next week and exercise ..

Breakfast

Muesli/banana

Lunch

Cinnamon and raisin bagel with garlic and herb spread/tomatoes/apple

Dinner

Pork loin/mash/peas/cauliflower n' broccoli/2 Yorkshire puddings/gravy

Snacks

Small banana/plum/kiwi fruit with yoghurt

Exercise was dog walking

Thanks Hollie.Well I was 10.12.75 but am now 11.0.75 as had a 2lb gain after my meal out on Thursday so bout half a stone.
OHH I SEE sounds good, wish i had the willpower to do healthy eatin, i need a plan and need to be told what i can have and what i cant lol x

Holliexx said:
OHH I SEE sounds good, wish i had the willpower to do healthy eatin, i need a plan and need to be told what i can have and what i cant lol x

I know what you mean,am hoping you girls will help Keep me on the straight and narrow lol.
I've done it before a few years ago and kept the weight off for three years then it all went to pot after a couple of holidays!
Hence why I ended up at WW classes in 2009 then did it again! Not anymore though..really need to keep the weight off now!

Sparkle1978 said:
Hi Daisy
Hope you had a great weekend! The Sundae looks seriously yummy!!!
I think your healthy eating plan is a great idea. Counting points forever would be no fun at all! I think you'll do really well with it. You already have a handle on portion control from simply filling so that is half the battle won! Hope you enjoy the more relaxed approach. Especially the treats on weekends and meals out :)

Hiya,I had a good weekend thanks Hun.
I loved that sundae lol
Thanks bout my eating plan etc,yea hopefully it will work,was nice today not to have to worry bout anything being a point so to speak!

Sparkle1978 said:
Glad you had a good weekend and are enjoying the no pointing! It's not real life to point forever so I think with the tools you have acquired you will do great :)

Thanks Hun,did feel weird writing in my notebook last night and not having to point the gravy etc lol.
But yea like you say can't do it forever and if I do struggle I still have sf to fall back on :0)

Back