image-3928936147.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image-3545083207.jpg
    image-3545083207.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 30
  • image-4251276624.jpg
    image-4251276624.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 34
Awwww Lola is so cute. Liking the haircut very much, it really suits you. I don't think I have had a proper hair cut for about nine years thinking about it I just hack at it myself, I practically have a phobia of them!

I think your healthy eating plan sounds really good. You always seem so show moderation and pretty good restraint even when you have a day off so I think you will fine. And it will be really nice to be a bit more relaxed about things and not obsess over the exact points in things.

Thanks about Lola,thought I'd get some photos while she was chilling with me,
Thanks about my haircut,yea one of my sister's always does her own hair,,has done for years.I'll trim my fringe inbetween cuts but that's my limit ;0)
Thanks about the healthy eating,I just didn't want to get to the stage where I wanted to rebel too much so thought best to change something now!

I think a lot of us have felt we need a change over the last few weeks. I like the sound of your healthy eating plan and hopefully it'll work out for you.

Nice haircut too, looks lovely. X

Thanks Becks,will still be here so will keep you all updated.Yea maybe a season change has given us a reason to change our plans!
Thanks about my hair ;0)

Food update for Monday 24th of September

Breakfast

Banana/muesli/nuts

Lunch

Cinnamon bagel with philli spread and ham.Orange/apple

Dinner

4 vegetable fingers/mash/beans

Snacks

Kiwi/blackberries/grapes with yoghurt

Exercise was dog walking

Today would have been the gig day with my friend,due to a cancelation late last week she went in for a op so we decided to let the tickets go to her daughter and friend but turns out the gig is now canceled anyhow!
Will be seeing my friend Thursday night,she is home and resting and when she is alot better we will go out for a meal :0)

Its a shame you weren't going to the gig, but i guess better that it got cancelled when you weren't going anyway.

Food looks great, I used LOVE veg fingers (my mother was very keen on food that came from the frozen, into the oven and onto the plate) and with mash and beans sound even better! I think I may need a day of nice homely food like that soon, maybe quorn nuggets, cheesey mash and beans. Mmmmmm.

Yea it kind of makes it better knowing that we couldn't go to the gig no matter what!
Mm I like the sound of that,I've yet to try cheesey mash!
First time I'd had those veg fingers,very yummy!

Dinner tonight ..beef and mushroom pie,boiled potatoes and mixed vegetables.

Attachments

• image-3764496150.jpg
    image-3764496150.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 21
  • image-2034462094.jpg
    image-2034462094.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 22
Back