Daisy's sf diary

It's mine and bf anniversary sat so am going for a meal and alcohol I'm trying to save as many weeklies as possible and just won't point anything that day x

Good idea..just before I started healthy eating I would have a day off at the weekend,it didn't affect my losses.
How long have you guys been together?

bulldogdaisy said:
Good idea..just before I started healthy eating I would have a day off at the weekend,it didn't affect my losses.
How long have you guys been together?

Did u eat all ur weeklies first or wud u save them up for the day of? I always used to have a day of on pro points and it will be 6 years x

Holliexx said:
Did u eat all ur weeklies first or wud u save them up for the day of? I always used to have a day of on pro points and it will be 6 years x

Well I wi on a Friday and had that or a Saturday off,would just use my weeklies like normal.

Oh I see ... Well I'm hoping that my day off on Saturday won't affect my losses I'll have to be extra good on Sunday as I'll prob be hungover lol and thanks xx

I tend to be strict still in the day and then splash out in the evening so to speak so the damage is minimal! Maybe have a dinner already prepared for the Sunday so can just reheat it.

Yeh well I'm not sure if we are going for dinner it will prob be lunch, and I don't normally get up till late on weekends so should be ok.... And yeh well there's loads of things I can eat which I would normally on pro points coz of the points ... But dippy eggs and toast when I'm hungover works a treat or bacon sarny or chips yummy lol x

Yeah.. I'm going to try and have something when I go out on sat that isn't too many points or is mostly free so I have more points for drinks :) I love pizza hut..... Hopes have a good meal xx

Good idea bout points for drink,so i guess you don't know where you are going yet?
Yea went to Pizza Hut at the end of August and it was yum as I hadn't been for a while so I enjoyed it more!

Not sure where yet no... But I can guess it will be somewhere very greedy and fatty haha prob a American dinner? And yeh there's o ly 2 pizza huts near me bt I always seem to forgot they are there x

Mm sounds good,means you will get decent size portions which I prefer! Don't do small dinners lol.
Sounds like a trip to Pizza Hut for you soon then lol ;0)

Back