Daisy's sf diary

Purpled said:
Great news on the loss! Enjoy you meal out! Know what you will order???

Glad most the gain is off!! I guess when you gain it doesn't really effect you as you know it can be fixed pretty quick.

Thanks Purple about my loss :0)
I didn't know what I was going to order(apart from dessert) ;0)
I think cos the gain was expected I was ok about it,If I'd been good all week then I'm sure I wouldn't have been a happy bunny about it!

Atomic pink said:
That's a pretty good loss given you were weighing in early, well done :) Hope you enjoy pizza hut tomorrow.

I think if anything your food probably looks even more healthy than usual since changing to "healthy eating" rather than ww.

Thanks Janine about my loss,pizza hut was very yummy :0)
Thanks for saying that about my food,it won't be as good over the weekends but I guess that's what weekends are for ;0)

Food update for Thursday 27th of September

Breakfast

Banana/muesli/nuts/

Dinner

Chicken supreme deep pan regular pizza/choc chip cookie dough

Snacks

Curly Wurly/quavers

Tea

Plain bagel with phili spread and ham

Snacks later on

Apple/grapes

Exercise was dog walking

Morning honey

Pizza hut sounds delish!!! Happy Friday!!! xxx

Sparkle1978 said:
Morning Daisy!
Your pizza hut treat sounds Soooo good!
Hope Lola had a nice walk :0) Great exercise having a gorgeous dog to walk.

Hope you have a lovely Friday & great weekend :0) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Lola love her walks and today I got myself some new walking boots for the winter and some trainers to walk her when the weather isn't too bad ;0)
Had a good day so far,thanks about my weekend,same to you :0)

Hey Purp ;0)
Had a good day shopping thanks,not so healthy tonight as had a sundae ;0)
Other then that I'm enjoying the no pointing,nice not to worry bout things,hope all good your way,I see you've been really busy of late!

Busy! Yup. I'm trying not to think about food. Eat what I want and when I want. I'm still losing. It's strange. I am struggling with it to be honest but I don't see how I can change anything. I'm thinking maybe I am losing as I'm exercising less and my muscles ate smaller?

Glad your enjoying no pointing. After so long sticking to points it's nice to chill out and eat like a normal person for a while lol.

Yea I agree about its nice to be able just to eat and be normal.Maybe with the weight loss as I don't exercise much and still loose and you being alot younger your metabolism will be quicker then mine,just be careful not to end up under weight Hun :0)

Food update for Friday 28th of September

Breakfast

Muesli/nuts/banana

Lunch

Plain bagel with philli spread and ham/apple

Dinner

2 eggs/mash/beans/2 sausages/bagel(sausage bagel)

Sundae

Lots of choc/ice cream/choc and strawberry sauce/cream

Exercise was dog walking

Attachments

• image-771944651.jpg
    image-771944651.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image-3850750867.jpg
    image-3850750867.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 22
Back