Day 2 today

Discussion in 'Exante' started by ModVixen, 23 June 2010 Social URL.

1. ModVixen

ModVixen New Member

Started Exante Total Solution yesterday and on Day 2 today. I only had 2 packs yesterday and then slept for 13 hours and I just wondered if anyone else was finding it hard (or did find it hard to begin with) to stay awake in the evenings?

I tried my first soup this lunch time (mushroom) and didn't particularly enjoy it. I think I'll have all the mushroom soups before trying any others so that they're all finished!

Apart from that everything is going well so far, and I know the next few days will be very tough to get through without cheating. Hopefully I'll get through it with a smile on my face! :)

MV

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sweet_girl123

sweet_girl123 Silver Member

welcome hun and good luck on your diet..the first week it is hard...and yeah you do tend to feel tired but once you are in ketosis you will find that you are full of energy...quite a few people do tend to have early nights in order to prevent them from thinking about food...so it varies...but i am sure you will b fine..what are your aims? And we are all here to support you and each other so feel free to talk about anything on ere whenever you want and we will do our best to be there for you hun :d
    mwah

4. ailsa

ailsa Banned

Day two for me too!

Hi there. I started exante yesterday too! I woke up this morning with a thumping headache but I've managed to get through the day ok (ish) My body has been very 'slow' and I'm not thinking very quickly...I guess this is to be expected though. Everyone on this forum suggests keeping as busy as possible! My mum made tost this evening and the smell was driving me potty! Grrrr. Let me know how you get on this week and good luck! Ailsa xx

5. calligas

calligas is slowly shrinking

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    yes the headaches usually last for 2 days, mine did then on day 4 things get better. good luck and welcome to exante forum

6. ailsa

ailsa Banned

Thanks, and I'll keep all you helpful folks updated. This forum certainly detracts me from the kitchen! x

7. calligas

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    yes there is a few of us addicted at the moment and offer good support.

8. thentherewasme

thentherewasme Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(11.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Good luck to both of you - look forward to following your success!! You can do it :)

9. Maka

Maka A New Woman

Start Weight:
    173lb
    Current Weight:
    157lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    16lb(9.25%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Welcome and all the best! Try your best to have at least 3 packs per day though so that you get all the vitamins and minerals that your body needs - and maintain your general sense of well-being.

10. ModVixen

ModVixen New Member

Thanks for all your messages guys! I managed to stay up a little later last night, although I was still in bed early. Going to do some late night shopping tonight to try and stay awake!

So far I've not had any headaches, but I've managed to drink at least 2 litres of water every day, if not 3.

On the second mushroom soup just now, and swigging down the H20 to make sure the taste doesn't linger - only 5 more to go after this!

Looking forward to the first weigh in :) Hopefully I'll do as well as the rest of you have done! It's really inspirational to see so many people out there doing so well on this diet!

Ailsa - I hope you're not finding things too hard, we'll get through it together!

As far as my goals are concerned I have about 58lbs to lose all together, hopefully I'll manage this by Christmas time. Lot's of mini-goals to get to before then though - I'll get round to updating my sig with them soon!

Thanks again for all your support - really means a lot!

MV

11. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Modvixen you will do fine, you will be surprised by how much you have lost. Must be nice, I weigh myself everyday so no surprises for me. Woman and shopping!!!!!!

12. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi im on my 2nd day , i was feeling ok untill 11 am and then the hunger for food started to kick in i had a half a shake and i will have the rest for lunch . No headaches yet . I enjoy the soups and bars are delish as for the shakes well ive tried vanilla and chocolate they are ok but not as nice as the soups . goodluck to all the newbies and well done to you who have lost so much weight x

13. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey Rose, good on ya for getting to day 2. You know what I found, I was mistaking hunger for cravings. For instance, I would smell something and that would trigger the stomach but fet nothing before I saw or smell normal ford.

14. calligas

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    the hunger passes around day 4, then it is just the cravings that take over, u will have good/bad days, i just come on here to chat and it passes.x

15. mojobrad

mojobrad Full Member

Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

You're one day ahead of me. It sounds like you're doing great. I'm feeling quite hungry today I must admit. I'm off to a keep fit class in a bit and then I think that I will have an early night.

Good luck to you all.

[​IMG]

16. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Welcome and good luck! At last someone else who tries to get rid of the yucky flavours first lol. for me its tomato and basil.....cant wait to look in my drawer and see theres none left lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.