Day 2 today

ModVixen

Started Exante Total Solution yesterday and on Day 2 today. I only had 2 packs yesterday and then slept for 13 hours and I just wondered if anyone else was finding it hard (or did find it hard to begin with) to stay awake in the evenings?

I tried my first soup this lunch time (mushroom) and didn't particularly enjoy it. I think I'll have all the mushroom soups before trying any others so that they're all finished!

Apart from that everything is going well so far, and I know the next few days will be very tough to get through without cheating. Hopefully I'll get through it with a smile on my face! :)

MV

welcome hun and good luck on your diet..the first week it is hard...and yeah you do tend to feel tired but once you are in ketosis you will find that you are full of energy...quite a few people do tend to have early nights in order to prevent them from thinking about food...so it varies...but i am sure you will b fine..what are your aims? And we are all here to support you and each other so feel free to talk about anything on ere whenever you want and we will do our best to be there for you hun :d
mwah

Day two for me too!

Hi there. I started exante yesterday too! I woke up this morning with a thumping headache but I've managed to get through the day ok (ish) My body has been very 'slow' and I'm not thinking very quickly...I guess this is to be expected though. Everyone on this forum suggests keeping as busy as possible! My mum made tost this evening and the smell was driving me potty! Grrrr. Let me know how you get on this week and good luck! Ailsa xx

Thanks, and I'll keep all you helpful folks updated. This forum certainly detracts me from the kitchen! x

Good luck to both of you - look forward to following your success!! You can do it :)

Welcome and all the best! Try your best to have at least 3 packs per day though so that you get all the vitamins and minerals that your body needs - and maintain your general sense of well-being.

Thanks for all your messages guys! I managed to stay up a little later last night, although I was still in bed early. Going to do some late night shopping tonight to try and stay awake!

So far I've not had any headaches, but I've managed to drink at least 2 litres of water every day, if not 3.

On the second mushroom soup just now, and swigging down the H20 to make sure the taste doesn't linger - only 5 more to go after this!

Looking forward to the first weigh in :) Hopefully I'll do as well as the rest of you have done! It's really inspirational to see so many people out there doing so well on this diet!

Ailsa - I hope you're not finding things too hard, we'll get through it together!

As far as my goals are concerned I have about 58lbs to lose all together, hopefully I'll manage this by Christmas time. Lot's of mini-goals to get to before then though - I'll get round to updating my sig with them soon!

Thanks again for all your support - really means a lot!

MV

Modvixen you will do fine, you will be surprised by how much you have lost. Must be nice, I weigh myself everyday so no surprises for me. Woman and shopping!!!!!!

Hi im on my 2nd day , i was feeling ok untill 11 am and then the hunger for food started to kick in i had a half a shake and i will have the rest for lunch . No headaches yet . I enjoy the soups and bars are delish as for the shakes well ive tried vanilla and chocolate they are ok but not as nice as the soups . goodluck to all the newbies and well done to you who have lost so much weight x

Hey Rose, good on ya for getting to day 2. You know what I found, I was mistaking hunger for cravings. For instance, I would smell something and that would trigger the stomach but fet nothing before I saw or smell normal ford.

Hi

You're one day ahead of me. It sounds like you're doing great. I'm feeling quite hungry today I must admit. I'm off to a keep fit class in a bit and then I think that I will have an early night.

Good luck to you all.

Welcome and good luck! At last someone else who tries to get rid of the yucky flavours first lol. for me its tomato and basil.....cant wait to look in my drawer and see theres none left lol

Back