Day one in the LT house!

The worst thing is my dad is sooo slim- 28 inch waist! I hate him!! No I don't! Yes I do! Bla bla!
Darling daughter has decided she will go to the pictures ( like she's doing me the favour- thanks Kyra!!) tell me I have the willpower to stay strong and keep my demons at bay! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

lol now why is it your Dad has a 28inch waist, can eat bacon butties and I can't? I want both!

You'll be fine at the cinema, I know you will! Maker sit on the other side of the room with the evil snacks...haha just kidding....you've come this far and your weigh in is only a 2 more sleeps away so its worth the wait...xx

:) did you try and make calls using your water :D

Well I survived! No cheating whatsoever :) bit have to admit I struggled! The smells blah blah but in I went with my bottle of evian! Xx

Cooking my fave honey n mustard chicken and I can't eat any day two nearly over goin to have my shake n bath then bed not missing food as much as I would love a nice cup of tea with milk n sugar

My dad is making pie now- the man is like a chef! I'm sat with my 2nd shake of the day wishing it was pie! Xx

Know how you feel mine are on peri peri chicken tonight just keep telling yourself it will be worth it and won't be long before we are in our summer dresses looking good : ) xxx

Bloody peri bloody chicken! Sounds fit! Hurry up the next 3 months! Xx

I want the peri peri :-( ( I'm stamping my feet!!) xx

I know I am starving now have come and lay on the bed out of the way before I snap at someone lol xxx

I'm having to sit with my daughter while she eats the stinking pie :-( I feel like kicking her! Omg this diet is making me sound violent! Honestly ladies and gent I'm not! Xx

Ooh peri peri chicken....OMG pie...nom nom!

totally understand the urge to be violent...I do it every night now...lol

my next door neighbour has given me a box of chocs as a get well pressie....too nice! Would rather a nice fat steak though right now...roast potatoes....time for a bath or shower methinks while I wait for my next shake...it's all rock n roll round here...

I could very much cry at this present time but I WILL NOT give in! Grrrrr! I need to take rugby up to get rid of this pent up aggression! Xx

Oh luv...it'll pass soon....we'll get there...even though everyone is purposely tormenting us with food right now!

OH is banished from eating near me tonight or else there'll be a murder and I can't be held responsible for it :)

im watching "all new big body squad" to remind me this cold turkey diet is worth it as I NEVER want to be big again...never mind let it get to the point that i need a winch to take me out of my house or carers to wash me...heartbreaking to watch....but am hoping its good deterrent too!

Kyra ( my daughter) has an obsession with watching every CSI there is going so from 7-10pm that Is what in subjected to! My life is rock n roll!! I think that we should hibernate until we reach our goals! Your fella should not be mean or eat loads of veg- or anything that you don't like! I'm dreading this weekend going to see my boy - the temptation is gonna be rife! Xx

I used to watch them obsessively when they first came out....now I can't stand em coz I've seen em twice over haha!

i work from home and I've noticed I watch a lot more rubbish TV than I ever have since doing this diet all in a bid ti distract myself from the food demons!

I would love to do something useful but that requires energy which this diet doesn't give me....and then there's the damn crutches....hate the *******!

I would like to work from home :) that would be so cool! How long are you on the crutches for? I fell over using them! It was quite embarrassing but typical of me! I broke my foot once falling out my shoes!! The only perks of this programme is the hot men to look at and the coloured guy with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! ( apart from my mans of course!) xx

My oh is luckily being very sympathetic although he's a stick n struggles to gain weight and eats like a horse he was hiding on the kitchen eating today cause he didnt want to upset me bless him

Aww that is too cute! Can we borrow him?! Xx

Lol it can be cool...can be boring....then can make you super lazy therefore dangerous haha!

ROFL how on earth does anyone fall out of their shoes and break their foot in the process??? Or better still hurt yourself using crutches??? Hahahaha can't stop laughing now!

got 3 more weeks on them - if all goes well of course....my hands hurt more than anything with them!

That guy with the eyes is hoooooot! I used to have a right perv at him haha!

redlight86 - can you get him to have a word with my fella please?

Back