Days without a binge/ Food Journal

your doing really well! keep it up! great idea to write everything down

Yes, normally this board keeps me right on track. Another good day, oatmeal, grapefruit, tofu sandwich, raisins and nuts, some salmon and a cup of yogurt, then chicken sausage with whole wheat pasta and a little sauce for dinner, and some roasted veggies of course. Days without binge- 3.

Thank you for your encouragement, with it I had another good day. Oatmeal, sweet potato and kidney beans, 2 oranges, 2 carrots, celery, broccoli, pear, 2 small homemade muffins, and a dinner of vegetable soup with potatoes, beans, and quinoa, with a couple small mushroom turnovers. Large amounts of food, low calorie, days without binge- 4

Yet another good day, I am on a roll here. Oatmeal, raisins and nuts, grapefruit, tofu sandwich, carrot, orange, sweet potato, pear, baked chicken breast with brown rice and vegetables Days without binge- 5. My diet is bland, but it is filling.

Wow...lovely healthy diet! Xx keep going!!

Almost had another great day, I fell a little short. oatmeal, grapefruit, tofu sandwich, raisins and nuts, a cup of yogurt, chicken and quinoa, but in the end i had two homemade cookies. Days without binge- 6, I gotta get 7

a cup of yogurt,

Hey! Don't be so hard on yourself! 2 cookies is NOT a binge! No where near in fact! I would say that was another great day, well done! U can so do 7 days now, keep going. :)

Thank you for your words, again, not a great day, but I sure am nervous about tomorrow- I just need to be confident. 12/04/2011- oatmeal, normal lunch, yogurt, 2 fiber crisps, dinner of veggies pasta and garbanzo beans, followed by two cookies and a piece of cake. Days without binge- 7, hoping for a good day tomorrow.

I fudged up. Over the past two day I have consumed everything from cereal to cake. On the weekend I think I ate half a pan of cake, 9 bowls of granola, 4 tortillas with sugar or jam, on top of my normal eating. Today was finally good, but I eat until I feel full, then I eat until I feel sick, this is wrong. I am going to start posting my weight, and I'll see where it takes me. 02/07/2011 Oatmeal, normal lunch, yogurt, carrots, orange, dinner of roasted vegetables and fish with whole-wheat pasta. Days without binge- 1, weight at 7:30- 163.

I'm so sorry u hav had a bad couple of days hon xx. Can u think of anything that might have set u off? I'm wobbling atm as I eat when I'm stressed, and things are pretty bad now. Dads had major surgery yesterday (he has terminal cancer), mum is bein tested for cancer, and my little dog is having a biopsy today to check for cancer. On top of that my son has fractured his wrist, and my hubby has a chest infection (he has copd so always worried wen he gets an infection). Between running around trying to sort them all out, I'm working for the ambulance service. I tell myself that there are a lot of things going on in my life that I have no control over, but I CAN have control over my diet and weight. Don't feel too down about slipping up hun, just dust yrself down and hav another go, we r still here for u :)

Well goodness, compared with your stress I live a stress-free life. another good day, 02/07/2011 Oatmeal, normal weekday lunch, a carrot and a cup of yogurt, and vegetable soup with bread and a sweet potato. Days without binge- 2. Thank you for all of your kind words, they give me large amounts of encouragement.

Yr welcome :) Does me good too...takes my mind off everything else! Sounds like yr back on track again! Good for you...keep going hon! :)

Yes ma'am I'm back to eating correctly. 12/09/2011 oatmeal, normal lunch, yogurt with and apple and a banana, and a dinner of chicken sausage with pasta, roasted vegtables and a small sweet potato. A large amount of food, but very healthful. Days without binge- 3. Thanks again for getting me back on my feet.

Hey! No probs! Makes me behave myself more too! Hope today has been a gd day :)

I made dinner today, but my father arrived a little late, so I snaked a little, but nothing too big, just a couple crackers and a cookie, 12/10/2011 Oatmeal, normal lunch, sweet potato and carrot, dinner of tortellini, salad and an apple. Tomorrow is Friday, it's time to curb my desire for cereal. Days without binge- 4

Sounds good hon, very tasty! Was just thinking about this task you've set yourself...have u got a reward in mind for when u do it? I reckon u should treat yrself to something nice (not edible lol!) Cos u will really deserve it! What do u think? Doesn't have to be expensive...perfume, magazine, cd, dvd...just a little treat to say 'well done me!' ;)

Well I did not binge, for dessert I had three bowls of oatmeal and a very small bowl of cereal, in place of 6 bowls of cereal, like a fifth of the calories. Good day, I am full and I had oatmeal, lunch, yogurt, banana, apple, dinner, then the dessert. Days without binge-5

Last edited:
Back