Days without a binge/ Food Journal

GREAT! U sound so positive today...u got this LICKED!!!! :) u need to b doubly positive 4 me too as just found out my little doggie does hav v aggressive cancer. :( keep it going hon...yr doing brilliantly x

No I am not, last night I had an unimaginable amount of food, and this morning I already have head 200 calories worth of candy along with my oatmeal, but I am not binging today.

I always write it down after I eat..and the fact that everyone can read it keeps me back too. Don't deny treats to yourself. 1 Little thing every day is OK. Good luck!
Have you got some kind of diet plan what you are trying to follow? Might make it easier when you set yourself boundaries. x x

Good advice Liisa.

Never mind Meeisgood, its a shame but not the end of the world! If you look back on your thread, u will see that u have NOT binged on so many more days than u HAVE! So try to take some comfort from that hon :) Everyone needs to allow themselves some treats though, maybe yr being to strict with yrself? If u knew u had something 'forbidden' to look forward to, could u have it without bingeing on it? Maybe that would be enough to stop the struggle u r having? Wishing u lots of luck hon x

Thank you for your kind words. My goal is to not binge ever, and just have something little everyday. And my current diet is eat extremely well during the day, then I ate as much as I want during dinner, then I stop eating. Good day today, I really tuned it around. In addition to candy morning I had a sweet potato, yogurt, banana, apple, grapefruit, then a dinner of rice with vegetables and beans. Days without binge- 1.

I really admire u for not giving up honey! I could do with some of your determination x. Keep going!!!! :)

Great day. 02/13/2011 Oatmeal, normal weekday lunch, apple and a half, a carrot, a banana, and dinner of a sweet potato, chicken, and chick peas. Days without binge-2.

Lovely job! Well done...dinner sounds very nice btw! :)

Thank you for your nice words, during the week I get into a rhythm and eat very well, the weekends give me some trouble, it's all the free time. 02/15/2011 Good day, could have gone 130 calories fewer though, Oatmeal, normal lunch, apple, carrot, banana, sweet potato, dinner of pasta and salmon with broccoli, then two graham crackers to finish the day. Days without binge-3.

Yr welcome hon. It is harder at the weekends I agree. I'm working part time at the moment as my father is so ill, and I always think its easier when I'm working. I don't take any money with me so I can't buy any food for a start! So I can only eat what I take with me. Keep it up pet...not too long to go now x

Yes ma'am, not to long to go. Good day today, Oatmeal, normal weekday lunch, carrot, banana, grapefruit and sweet potato, then dinner of tortellini with salmon and a salad with pear, plain non-fat yogurt for dessert. Days without binge- 4, I think i will try to make it to Monday.

Good stuff Meeisgood, sounds like yr well into the swing of things. Sensible idea to set a goal...doesn't seem like an endless task then does it? Maybe a little reward when u succeed too?
I have my weigh in tonight...hope some of your positivity has rubbed off on to me! Have a good day. :)

Yes ma'am I'm in the swing of things- kind of. Yesterday was great, oatmeal, normal lunch, banana, apple sweet potato, then a dinner of rice and beans. Today was neither awful nor great, I had oatmeal, normal lunch, pear, 4 graham crackers, bread, a dinner of chicken sausage, bread, and vegetables, then 2 cookies for dessert. Tomorrow will be difficult, but I know I will last until Monday evening.

Excellent! Have you found a way to distract yrself at the weekends? I've just put some washing in, and done 20 mins on the exercise bike whilst watching a cookery program! Got plans to hoover, strip the beds and bath the dog so hoping to keep busy so I don't snack! Lost 4 1/2 lbs this wk, and my son lost 4, so I'm feeling really motivated now. Let's see if we can keep it going between us! :)

Not a very good food day. Oatmeal, lunch of beans and a sweet potato, but then 6 graham crackers, 4 cookies, salmon and quinoa, then salmon and pasta. Looking back I guess it was not the worst food day either. Days without binge- 5

Well its not a binge hon so don't worry. Everyones entitled to an off day, and when yr trying as hard as you are its bound to happen :) there's a light at the end of the tunnel now and its getting bigger...all u have to do is keep walking forwards and don't look back. Good luck with tomorrow x

On Monday I went to McDonald and had 4 mcdoubles and 2 mcchickens, enough said. Today was great though, 02/22/2011 Oatmeal, beans, sweet potato, orange, banana, yogurt, then a dinner of soup of beans and sweet potatoes with celery and pineapple and strawberries.

Again a good day, 02/23/2011 I had oatmeal, lunch of tofu sandwich, raisins and nuts, and a grapefruit, for dinner I went out. Days without binge- 2

Good day again, 02/24/2011- Oatmeal, weekday lunch, yogurt, grapefruit, banana, dinner of a sweet potato and beans. Days without binge- 3

Well done honey... well and truely back on the wagon! Next hurdle is the weekend... :)

Back