Dee's IF Diary

Hope you are feeling better, the hairy dieters coook book is my fav cook book ever

The spanish chicken tray bake is my favourite but have loved everyone I have cooked (although the masala chicken was way too fiddly for me)

I am only working 1/10 days next week and my plan is to empty the freezer and then fill it with hairy dieter meals for me and hubby (who is going to start calorie counting ...wish he would fast but he has no interest)

Sounds a plan :) mine just arrived and I woke up with tonsilitus this morning so I'll be reading through & meal planning.. well as much as I can cos I can barely move n head or neck :(

Not going well for me at the moment.. but today's fast day should go well as I can barely swallow..

Might try ice cream later on as I am hoping to go to work tomorrow! My itchy/pre-conjunctivitus eye went full blown overnight and could barely open it this morning!!

:( had some porridge as I barely ate yesterday so trying to eat today and restore energy!

still home in bed.. with an itchy eye.. meerr .. decided against fasting for the rest of the week especially as I think my body is stressing enough without it being hungry.. just gonna eat and when I'm hungry, I felt very odd and shaky this morning until I had soem porridge.. which is a sure sign fasting whilst this ill isn't good!!

Hate being ill. Can't believe I've missed a whole week of work :( - which wouldn't be so bad if I was paid sick pay but I'm not!

Re: Dee's Cheeky/Undecided 5:2 or JUDDD diet!

Urgh been so awful at being on here or dieting.. had another cold so was slacking in gym until Thurs but done a lot of cardio..! Did two fast days at least but feel like I over ate on other days! :( oh dear..

Gonna do a cut week very high in protein this week to get me back on track I hope & hopefully help with my strength training.. and hopefully I'll post more!

Really struggling this week & generally.. :( got today's fast day done okay.. annoyed that the gym was so busy so didn't do a proper workout.. mer

Me too. I'm not in the zone at all. I start more DD's then I finish. It's since being ill. I just can't get back into it. At least you are still doing it. xxx

Same.. mine's since I had tonsilitus.. I guess of I can start a DD I am not technically over eating? So it's more 700-1000 than 2000+ , well that's how I see it, hope you get your mojo back x x x

So glad it's my day off and equally glad it's an UD... as I am shattered! Which makes me craaaaaave things. Not liking the fact that I have coursework to do, brain feels like mush. :( I'm being lazy and procrastinating hahaa...oh dear..

Gym break later... will be nice that it will be quiet and I don't have to wait around or worry about be late home etc...

My food today has just been picking at things, and I really need to get back into the habit of calorie counting? I don't know why I am craving so much different food atm? Just ate bread (which I haven't in forever!!) with butter and honey :) plan for tomorrow is

Black coffee
Lunch between 1-2 protein shake with coffee & chicken bites

I am planning a gym visit so rice cakes with peanut butter before

and another protein shake..

should come to 370 cals.

Will face up to my cravings and eatings and weigh on Saturday..hmmmm

Eurgh. After my weigh in Saturday & putting on 4lbs I was determined.. but just ruined my first fast day of the week :( & can't do another til Friday... Damn me! Just gonna try and eat healthily and see how I go, bit disappointed in myself but can't change it! Shin pain and an all day headache prevented me going gym as well so all in all not a great day.

Wednesday bad. Bad. Didn't eat all day, could have done a fast day as didn't end up going out but instead hinged before I knew I wasn't going out.. arrgh:banghead:. Today has been okay, at 850 cals atm and had a good gym session with lots of weights and an interval run... So hopefully I'll sts when I weigh on Saturday after tomorrows fast... :confused:

STS this morning which I am not suprised about.. & it's better than a gain, just thinking though.. I haven't technically "overeaten" this week other than my fast days but my idea of over eating on those days is more than 500 cal :rolleyes:.. so maybe I might weigh in everyday just to see my gains and loses throughout the week. . just gotta bring myself to do that after a UD lol! ;)

Thank you, trying to decide whether to have a fasting break next week & concentrate on just being healthy & calorie counting or to continue & weigh everyday..

Why not do both :) or all 3 .. I find that if I don't WI daily I kind of loose my focus .. I also find it interesting how much I'm up after an upday .. I can see how much I'm eating is effecting me.. Also if I'm carb heavy that up day I notice I'm much heavier than other up days ..

If that makes a kind of sense lol

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

I am lol! I am doing well this week by eating higher protein stuff, not really had fruit except for raisins and a nakd bar today! No binging so far this week.. (as of Monday..) and fasting going well and have been very low carb, today is my day off and was supposed to be Friday, so now just trying to decide whether to fast tomorrow (after two UDs) or Friday hmm.. I think maybe the sun is helping and making me a bit happier and wanting to diet :)

After a good week, ill again :( horrible painful stomach cramps and I had to force myself to be sick yesterday to get rid of horrible nausea... keep needing the loo today but not diarrhoea, I don't know what's wrong but I am in so much pain and can't stand up :(

Back