Dee's IF Diary

Hairy Bikers Leek lasange primalized!

ForumRunner_20130207_224835.png

Feeling better today, might go gym.. yesterday's DD didn't go to well.. something really horrible happened to a child at work & I couldn't resist a treat.. so it was more of an inbetween day.. still gonna weigh to keep on track..

So walked to the Costa to treat myself to a skinny Chai Latte.. then cooked myself a nice breakfast of sweet omelette, stewed apples and honey with a gluten free sausage.. yummy :)

ForumRunner_20130209_123523.png

Got food sorted for UD tomorrow, all nice and primal!

B: Blueberry Smoothie made with coconut milk

ForumRunner_20130210_193425.png

L: Chipotle Chicken & Bacon salad

ForumRunner_20130210_193435.png

Mmm...some of your primal food sounds REALLY yummy. If primal includes pizza and alcohol too, I'm in ;) x

Hahaa sadly it doesn't although I allow myself occasional treats ;)

Dinner

ForumRunner_20130211_223414.png

Mustard chicken with roasted veg and some broccoli

+ I had almond milk & cocoa and a nakd bar!

Good UD.. somewhere between 1500-1800 calories I reckon :)

DD tomorrow!

Good DD quick gym sesh, weights and an interval run :)

B: 2 satsumas and 2 slices of ham + black coffee

Lemon & ginger tea
Raspberry leaf tea

Black coffee

Pre/post gym - banana and a protein shake with almond milk

I feel like eating and eating and eating, it's awful. I don't even know what I want!

At least it's an UD but I have that fear again that I won't lose again this week and that I'm eating too much :( merr

& TOTM is scaring me as I'm worried that'll stagnate me or show a gain.. ah!

Feeling good today, we don't celebrate v day so DD for me :)

Blueberries & almonds and a bit of ham for breakfast with black coffee

Tea & almond milk

Pre/post gym was coffee and a banana and a protein shake after..

Did a 5k run.. didn't intent to just kept going and did it in 34 minutes... Good for me seeing as it's been a while!

So needed food after, picked up some soup and had that!

Finish the day on 447 calories, and think I drank enough water..

Breakfast of bacon, eggs, spinach and a sweet potato scramble (?! - that's what I'll call it..)

bit disappointed.. still stagnated after weigh in this morning.. hoping next week I'll have a loss seeing as it's TOTM.. maybe thinking of weighing in daily next week just to see my weight fluctuations and it might make me think about what I'm eating more etc..

but my trainer is going to measure my body fat & other measurements (hopefully remembering..) later so hopefully that'll cheer me up and show a change :)

ForumRunner_20130215_104734.png

Last edited:
Breakfast of bacon, eggs, spinach and a sweet potato scramble (?! - that's what I'll call it..)

bit disappointed.. still stagnated after weigh in this morning.. hoping next week I'll have a loss seeing as it's TOTM.. maybe thinking of weighing in daily next week just to see my weight fluctuations and it might make me think about what I'm eating more etc..

but my trainer is going to measure my body fat & other measurements (hopefully remembering..) later so hopefully that'll cheer me up and show a change :)

View attachment 79393

MMMMmm that breakfast sounds yummy. The sts are frustrating, but as you stated TOTM, exercise, lots of things can cause a little water retention especially when you're not too far off goal. Many times the scales are being stubborn, but NSV's are telling the true story, so good luck @ the trainer & here's hoping for a whoosh next week. :)

ah thank you :) down 2.5% body fat and when we started we did how long I could run 1.6km (1 mile I think..) which was 10 minutes.. now I am down to running it in 9.. although as she stated I did run 5k last night lol! ;) she'll let me know my VO2 max next week... so I feel a little better about it. I was feeling slimmer this week (odd cos I usually feel fat on a TOTM week... but no lol) which is why I think I was disappointed..

Just been to the doctors and my blood pressure was a little low :confused: hmm.. so having a recommended cup of tea! Chicken Thai green curry soup for dinner and a glass of red to end the week! Wooahhh!

Proud today. Went to my PTs Body Combat class which she has been trying to get me to go to for ages... then a bit if walking on an incline with a few sprints thrown in inside the gym and ab/core work.. then Pilates... So was in the gym for about three hours! Which helps as I hinged on chocolte fingers last night :(

Oh well done now.

Had gluten free porridge for breakfast and some blueberries.

Banana ans protein shake and just had soup and a graze box..

Going out for dinner and cinema tonight woo!

Plan for the week

M - DD
T - UD
W - DD
T - UD
F - UD
S - DD hopefully not too hard!
S - UD as OH & I are going away for the night :)

Monday DD

B: Smoked salmon & chicken & coffee

L: lemon & ginger tea

Pre/post gym: banana & protein shake

D: butternut squash soup

Plus I drank two litres of water so I know.. and did two ten minute mile runs... :). 475 calories in total!

Greeaat UD at home although I may need to rest tomorrow rather than gym, had a full body weights workout today and it was nice and quiet in the gym so I could get a lot done! I think I need to push myself more and try higher weights in the near future, I have a habit of giving up.. hmmph.

Sausage and eggs for breakfast with tomatoes!

Protein shake after the gym

Tea with almond milk

Spinach and chicken salad with broccoli for lunch, balsamic and olive oil dressing..

Apple and rhubarb & custard nakd bar... pheww! Gonna cook meatballs for dinner as I fancied something bolognese-y!

Doing well on water :D I'll update later with how much I've eaten today, weighed in this morning after yesterday's DD to 10'13 still.. gonna weigh in Thursday I think after my DD then, still not sure I can bring myself to weigh in after UDs... :eek:

Wednesday DD..

Blueberries & almonds for breakfast plus coffee - 108 calories

Tea with almond milk - 8 calories

Homemade soup & a slice of ham - 232 calories

That totalled to 347 calories...

Two litres of water plus had an apple & camomile tea and nibbled a few raisins so I must be between 400-450 calories!

Back