Described as "this tall and this WIDE..." New me starts now!

good morning

wow, sounds so encouraging and you are right, just by admitting to ourselves, where we are going wrong with eating habits, is a step in the right direction.

I am excitedly looking forward to following your progress and reports with this hun..good luck..you deserve it!

hey hun, well done on the 2lbs thats a fantastic loss!!
glad to hear the hypno went so well, it sounds really interesting i really look forward to following your progress on it! I am going to have to google it i think to learn more, who are you going to have the cbt with? My doc has refered me for cbt and i really hope it will help me with the food issues and all the other issues i seem to have, i reckon its definitely worth a go
xxxx

In tears again!! :(
It seems that the more weight I lose the more alcohol my oh needs to drink! And when he does I hate it (memories from childhood I think) he knows this but retorts with so I drink you have your ears pierced (he don't like earrings)!
I feel so unhappy sometimes and generally I am really bubbly! I can't believe he is such a co*k at times!
In so annoyed I do everything at home cooking, cleaning, reading/homework with boys, everything I appreciate he works hard but do you know I do too!! All I ask for is a little help eg put own dishes in dishwasher!!!
Sorry for the moan! But feel so confused at the moment, not sure what my future holds right now!
Gonna take myself off or the weekend I think see how I cope on my own...if he don't like me now losing 2 stone (one lb off) then what will he be like when I lose 10 stone because I am going to!!
Chin up all x night night x

Aww Peps they can be right b******'s at times can't they? Especially when you start doing something that's important to "you". They feel left out and don't like you making changes.

That's the thing about this weight journey it makes you realise what/who is holding you back and gives you the power to consider huge life changes you'd never thought of making "until you lost the weight".

Maybe just try to ignore the alcohol thing as best you can and not mention it. Just go find something to do in another part of the house.

Feeding the dishwasher well that's a whole other battle. He is the "man" of the house you know. Maybe draw up a rota for him and the boys for chores?

Stay strong.

Hope you are feeing a bit better today pepshouse? Sorry to hear you are feeling upset and annoyed.

Men????..that are from another planet...god love 'em! Its a pity your OH is not giving you the support you need, and won't compromise on the alcohol.

Having some time to concentrate on yourself does seem like a good idea, if you can do it. When you've had a little breathing space, try to talk to him and make him aware of how you are feeling.

Annoyance can lead to resentment, so if you can talk and listen to each other when you feel able to..then it just might stop things becoming any worse!

My ex husband resented my weight loss as he didn't like other men taking an interest in me, or looking in my direction. He obviously had issues with insecurity and many other things though..but no-one should tell another not to lose weight, if the person involved is doing it for all the right reasons.

Hope everything works out over the weekend hun x

aww hunni, sorry to hear you are having problems with your oh, i know how you feel, i was doing ww before and everytime i spent time working out my points and writing them down, my oh use to have a go at me saying its all i ever do, i gave up in the end and thats why i had to start again with even more weight to lose, even now if i am exercising on the wii upstairs he cant bloody leave me alone has to keep coming up asking when i am coming down! grr annoying, he thinks hes missing something, men dont like it when you make changes god only knows why. Try not to let it get to you, take youself away and have a nice relaxing time and good on you for not giving up, if you want to lose that 10st then you do it no matter what anyone else says!
xxx

Hope thing are a lot better with o/h hun, i know what its like mine is a prize p.... too, stay strong hun, you are going to do this with or without his support so sod him. The cbt will help you deal with him. x

Well I am back!! Told the grumpy old sod that I am losing weight wether he likes it or not!! Lol!! I have his full support (for now anyway!) feel happier after the weekend! To be honest I didn't realise what an emotional roller-coaster the weight loss would be!! Got a lot of catching up to do on here and thank you to all my buddies x I wouldn't still be on here without you x

Yayhay :)

Pat on the back for supportive hubby..he better keep in that frame of mind, or we will all be arriving on your doorstep to ..errm..remind him! :)

Here's to a good week hun :)

Yayhay :)

Pat on the back for supportive hubby..he better keep in that frame of mind, or we will all be arriving on your doorstep to ..errm..remind him! :)

Here's to a good week hun :)

Yep we are a real scary crew.......he should be very scared lol.

Have a good week Peps.

yay, glad you are back and feeling better, its good you have his support and i hope he continues with it, its so hard if you dont have the support from people especially the ones you are closest to.
My mom said to me yesterday that i was looking trimmer, and it gave me such a boost and really got me back on track, its amazing what the support can do for you isnt it.
hope you have a great week!
xxx

Glad to hear you have your hubby's support :)

If his support fades, just log on here cos we're all behind you ;)

Aw thanks everyone x don't know what's wrong with me lately!!?? I'm generally a happy-go-lucky top of the world kind of person! I just seem to be letting really ridiculous situations/comments etc get me down!!??
I'm sure I will be back shortly x
Thank you all for your amazing comments/interest and support it really does help!!
Maybe I have too much time on my hands during these six week hols! Back to work on the 5th normal routine commences x

On the up my dad (a man who never notices anything let alone say anything nice!) told me yesterday that i was looking thinner!! ((shock)) I was gobsmacked!
Really need to get a hold of my eating now and exercise more so off down the caravan for a few days! My parents have a massive caravan at donniford bay (haven site) it's only an hour from me and I and the boys love it! Swimming long walks beach games etc yeah x
So happy slimming everyone thinking of less of you all x

Back