Determined to stick to it

Wow that anniversary sounds great x

Managed to stay 100% for 3 days. I am missing real food but it does seem to have started things shifting again. So close to so many mini goals, 0.5lbs from my August target, 1.5lbs from 16 stone and 2.3kg from being under 100kg. This is usually when things go wrong so need to stay focused and get past these goal and onto the next.
I set my XBox Kinect back up so I can do my fitness game a few times a week too. Hopefully that will give me an extra push.

Did a mini weigh in this morning to make sure I hit my August target and not only have I smashed my target I'm finally under 16 stone!!! I am a pound of being my lightest weight since before I met my husband 10 years ago. Very exciting....

Decided to change my weigh in day to Sunday because it gives me more time to do my measurements than trying to do it before work.

So this week I lost 4.5lb. Very happy with that.

I've been very bad. I had 2 slices of pizza.

I don't feel too bad about it, I've been good for weeks and I'm determined its a one off so back on the wagon tomorrow. I think that's a healthy attitude.

Anyway must be good the rest of the week as my planned break is this weekend and I'd really like to get past that 100kg mark before then. Fingers crossed.

Yep back on plan straight away, didn't feel too bad either so don't think it affected my ketosis too much because I didn't get any of the hunger or headaches etc. Coming off this weekend though for the anniversary, so not expecting much loss this week, if I can avoid a gain that would be a plus though.

Feeling frustrated today, I had a sneaky look at the scales and I've had a small gain, other than the pizza mishap I've been 100% all week. Surely I must be back in ketosis by now and even if I wasn't just from lack of calories I should be losing. My only hope is that it's because I drank LOADS of water yesterday and I've retained some of it.
Stuck at 101kg AGAIN - why can't I get below 100?

So anyway I'm off plan from tonight until tues evening. If I'm not straight back on then I will kick myself. Going to try to stay low carb but not worry about it too much.

Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Have a lovely anniversary!! Xx

Not going to weigh in this week. I know I've gained from coming off plan and I think it will just dishearten me. I'll wait till I'm back on plan next week so at least I should have lost most the water weight again by then.

Back on the wagon tomorrow and I literally can't wait. I've felt really full and bloated even though I didn't eat huge amounts.

Had a sneaky peek at the scales nod only gained 2lbs so once the water weight has shifted hopefully I'll be back on track :)

Feels much better being back on plan. I did go to Nandos at lunch for a friends leaving do but only had leaf salad and chicken so still on plan. Hopefully stay 100% the rest of the week. 3 weeks until holiday.

Feeling really good. Hopefully I've dropped any weight i gained on week off. Not home tomorrow so weigh in will be a day late.

Good luck with the weigh in :)

2.5lbs off for me.

Happy dance - finally under 100kg - whoop whoop. First time in 10 years.

I'm pleased with that loss too after a week off.

That's great going. 2 more weigh ins aswell this month so I'm sure you'll do your September target x

Yay brilliant. Well done x

Checking my stats this morning and realised that this year (not just on S&S) I have lost over 50lbs. I'm so proud of this but why do I still not see it. Other people do why not me.

My little one was up being sick all last night and has been quite poorly today. I was supposed to be out with friends tonight but I'm now on baby watch. So to treat myself I've had a Dr Pepper Zero and a stuffed marrow. Living on the wild side!!! So much better than my usual indulgences .

Back