Diary of a 40something on her last chance!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by doots, 16 November 2011 Social URL.

1. doots

doots Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    Hi I've only been doing ee from home for the last 3 weeks with absolutely no success:cry: So I'm going to post my food for each day, as i know I must be going wrong somewhere as i don't completely understand it!

Any help very gratefully received xxx

Wednesday 16th November 2011

B: Manadarin Muller Yog with sliced Banana
    Snack: Chicken Mug Shot
    L: Homemade Carrot & Coriander soup
    D: Bolied potatoes 'fried' in spray light, Quorn Sausages x 2, Mushy Peas, Broccolli and carrots
    Snack: 2 x alpen lights (HEXB)
    250ml semi milk in coffee (HEXA)
    This is what I know I'll be having so far, will update the rest later xxx

Last edited: 16 November 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. doots

doots Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    So day 2, not happy somebodies birthday at work, I don't normally eat cakes as they always bring cream ones in and i don't like cream cakes so thought I'd b safe, until the birthday girl proudly announced she'd bought me a special one, a danish pastry! I tried to say I'd put it away for later, but she insisted I eat it there and then so i did :eek: Feel horrible, and annoyed with myself, but I'm not goint to let it affect me just going to carry on as if nothing has happened. Not going to pig out and start again tomrrow, and not going to beat myself up over it.

So today I've had:-
    B: Muller light Rasp & Cranberry with sliced banana
    L: Homemade carrot soup, 2 x hovis (small loaf) wholemeal slices (heb) and 2 slices lean ham
    D: Chicken spiced with Tikka spices, and cooked with onion, tinned toms, and peppers and boiled rice - yumm!
    250ml semi milk (hea)

Will update the rest later as not sure when I'm going to get to eat as going to see Peter Andre turn n our Christmas Lights :D

Last edited: 17 November 2011
  4. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done for not beating yourself up over the cake :) Enjoy seeing peter andre! Hope you have a good day x

5. doots

doots Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Thanks for that Chun-ky. I've been having a look at your food diary for inspiration, you really seem to know your Extra Easy! You're doing amazingly, if I can do half aswell as you I'll be a happy bunny:).
    Now to get ready for Peter, yayyy! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.