Diary of a 40something on her last chance!!!

doots

Hi I've only been doing ee from home for the last 3 weeks with absolutely no success:cry: So I'm going to post my food for each day, as i know I must be going wrong somewhere as i don't completely understand it!

Any help very gratefully received xxx

Wednesday 16th November 2011

B: Manadarin Muller Yog with sliced Banana
Snack: Chicken Mug Shot
L: Homemade Carrot & Coriander soup
D: Bolied potatoes 'fried' in spray light, Quorn Sausages x 2, Mushy Peas, Broccolli and carrots
Snack: 2 x alpen lights (HEXB)
250ml semi milk in coffee (HEXA)
This is what I know I'll be having so far, will update the rest later xxx

Last edited:
So day 2, not happy somebodies birthday at work, I don't normally eat cakes as they always bring cream ones in and i don't like cream cakes so thought I'd b safe, until the birthday girl proudly announced she'd bought me a special one, a danish pastry! I tried to say I'd put it away for later, but she insisted I eat it there and then so i did :eek: Feel horrible, and annoyed with myself, but I'm not goint to let it affect me just going to carry on as if nothing has happened. Not going to pig out and start again tomrrow, and not going to beat myself up over it.

So today I've had:-
B: Muller light Rasp & Cranberry with sliced banana
L: Homemade carrot soup, 2 x hovis (small loaf) wholemeal slices (heb) and 2 slices lean ham
D: Chicken spiced with Tikka spices, and cooked with onion, tinned toms, and peppers and boiled rice - yumm!
250ml semi milk (hea)

Will update the rest later as not sure when I'm going to get to eat as going to see Peter Andre turn n our Christmas Lights :D

Last edited:
Well done for not beating yourself up over the cake :) Enjoy seeing peter andre! Hope you have a good day x

Thanks for that Chun-ky. I've been having a look at your food diary for inspiration, you really seem to know your Extra Easy! You're doing amazingly, if I can do half aswell as you I'll be a happy bunny:).
Now to get ready for Peter, yayyy! x

Back