Diary of Poohbearmufc - Restart 3.3.08 - I WILL DO THIS!!

Thanks Debz, it won't be too long before we are celebrating my 1st goal..!

I wil do this!

Love

I wil do this!

I know you will.........good on ya hun :)

yummy yummy mummy by Summer 2008......endof !!!!

look forward to watchin you SMASH all your goals :):)

love

Debz xx

Well I had a sneaky look this morning and I have hopefully smashed my 1st goal!! he he...

So I am going to try and smash 2 goals in my first week...

I think it is just mentally getting your head around the routine of not eating 'Normal' food!! and nowing that it will be there when this has finished it is just eating naughty food in moderation and not treating yourself with food, which will be a biggy for me!!

I am going to get the weight watchers plan/healthy eating in mind something like 80/20 rule..

I will do it, I will reach my goal, I have the steely determination from last time (just don't want any health problems this time)...

Love

Day 4 and all is going well... still hungry but not as bad as yesterday. Think I am finally in ketosis. Drinking loads of water, been living on the toilet again! Trying to feed my DH everything out of the freezer and the cupboards, 1 to stop wastage, 2 to stop having to go to the shops!! at least I will end up with a clear freezer and cupboard!

Went shopping with DH and DS today, its my DS birthday on the 26th so needed to get a few bits and pieces but I left out most of what I needed so it looks like I will have to write a list. Practising my cake after so that will be another smell I will have to get used to. Seems to be my way of coping by baking and cooking.... (making everyone else fatter!!).

Hope everyone is having a good day...

Love

Day 4 and all is going well... still hungry but not as bad as yesterday. Think I am finally in ketosis. Drinking loads of water, been living on the toilet again! Trying to feed my DH everything out of the freezer and the cupboards, 1 to stop wastage, 2 to stop having to go to the shops!! at least I will end up with a clear freezer and cupboard!

Went shopping with DH and DS today, its my DS birthday on the 26th so needed to get a few bits and pieces but I left out most of what I needed so it looks like I will have to write a list. Practising my cake after so that will be another smell I will have to get used to. Seems to be my way of coping by baking and cooking.... (making everyone else fatter!!).

Hope everyone is having a good day...

Love

Good on ya Nikki - goin great hun :D

stick with it.....you'll soon be at goal.......

love

Debz xx

Hi Nikki
Tried to ring you yesterday ... but no answer :wave_cry: will email you instead!

Are you free from Tuesday night until Thursday night?? We're away at the Belfast meet from Friday - Monday, so not here next weekend.

Well done on getting back on track - you'll have to try to motivate me .... I'm sooo not there with my head at the moment. I'm pleased you are doing well and hope you've broken goals 1 and 2!

B xxxx

Hi Nikki
Tried to ring you yesterday ... but no answer :wave_cry: will email you instead!

Are you free from Tuesday night until Thursday night?? We're away at the Belfast meet from Friday - Monday, so not here next weekend.

Well done on getting back on track - you'll have to try to motivate me .... I'm sooo not there with my head at the moment. I'm pleased you are doing well and hope you've broken goals 1 and 2!

B xxxx

Hi Bev,

Will see what I can arrange maybe Wednesday night?? Will let you know otherwise I will run out of tetra's, my word the belfast meet has come round quick!! How are you doing?

Love

Day 5

Well start of day 5 and I am not hungry at the moment, just made a coffee with tetra and a pint of water!

I just hope the scales show up my hard wor, it was really difficult resisting my fairy cakes last nite...

I am going to have to take this one day at a time, cos I will get overfaced thinking I am on this for a few months!!

Love

Well nearly the end of day 5 - haven't had enough water today, so will make it a mission for tomorrow. I still have a shake so I am going to add mix a mousse to a tetra and give that a go.

Not hungry but my brain still wants me to eat and it is really hard....

Had a busy day today, the gas board are diggin my road up so switched my gas off, then had to wait in for a plumber to check everything is working ok! Was supposed to go for a blood test but by the time the plumber came it was too late. Had to go and do some bits in town, then go and visit my mum and dad, they have just come back from Spain for 2 weeks. Then my hard drive was returned by the computer blokie, and we have had to back up all our photos... then collecting kleeneze catalogues!!

Nevermind, legs are aching now need to go and make my shake...

Love

Day 6

Well today has been a real struggle, still feeling hungry... I have drank lots of water, I'm really naffed off, so I am baking!! again!!

I really want to eat! Want to stay positive but don't know what to do...

Went to make the chocolate tetra with mix a mousse last nite, until I realised I didn't have any mix-a-mousse left!!! I was distraught!!

I want to be slim, but don't know if I can do without food for the next few months...

My trousers felt a bit looser this morning, but even that hasn't given me the motivation to carry on...

Hope everyone is having a better day than me!!!!

Love

Oo hang on in there, not long to go til you are rewarded at the scales with a lovely big weight loss. And that's what you get for being extra good and not giving in to that naughty little devil on your shoulder! :angeldevil:

Good luck for weigh in, can't wait to find out how you have done!

Theresa xx

Hi Nikki
Dont eat - you only think its what you want so you can do it! For all the while its nice in your mouth then gone - think about how you will actually feel after and hold that thought, coz you will feel crappy for longer than it tastes nice in your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider yourself TOLD :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Well today has been a real struggle, still feeling hungry... I have drank lots of water, I'm really naffed off, so I am baking!! again!!

I really want to eat! Want to stay positive but don't know what to do...

Went to make the chocolate tetra with mix a mousse last nite, until I realised I didn't have any mix-a-mousse left!!! I was distraught!!

I want to be slim, but don't know if I can do without food for the next few months...

My trousers felt a bit looser this morning, but even that hasn't given me the motivation to carry on...

Hope everyone is having a better day than me!!!!

Love

Hello - sorry to hear you've had a tough day today.....hope you didn't give in....you have done so well this far.....:)

you say that....

have you thought about trying the 790 or 1000cal plans ??? they're both good plans and might help keep you on track....just a thought....

let us know how you got on.....wishing you lots of success !!

love

Debz xx

Day 7

Well coming to the end of day 7, haven't been good on water today as I have been in and out of meetings, think I've only had about 1 litre, so will have to try and get some down me...

I've had chicken with cucumber and lettuce as I think I am going to do 810 plan as I don't think the losses are that different.

I am meeting Bev my CDC tonight (in a car park) as she lives quite a distance from me, bless her so I can swop some of the shakes I have and to get some mix-a-mousse as I am desperate to try this with tetra!!

Getting weighed in the morning but not too hopeful, think I have smashed my first goal but not the 2nd, that should be next week!!

Thanks for all your support.

Love

I am meeting Bev my CDC tonight (in a car park) as she lives quite a distance from me, bless her so I can swop some of the shakes I have and to get some mix-a-mousse as I am desperate to try this with tetra!!

LOL Nikki - just seen this!!! Makes me seem weird!!!! No comments anyone else please!!!!

I love tetra and MAM - with coffee or without, banana and choc. Hoping that will help you Nikki.

See you later.

Bless you, your not weird just very very helpful and you go out of your way to help me!

I can't wait, that is going to be my treat after meeting you...x

Love

You two have been rumbled - posing as a CDC and a CD'er trawling local car parks.... Now we know what you get up to :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:....

Only KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Nikki - I cant wait to follow 790/810 - I have been lucky enough to have coped well but I know it just doesnt suit some people.
I'm a full time working single mum of 2 - so emptying a pack or just a bar etc works for me at the moment....

But, I also think that 790 is the way to go - just look at STBG, says it all really.

Good luck and be sure to update us hun, big hugs to you xxxx

Well I met Bev (yes in the car park) nothing dodgy going on!!! so I now have all my tetras and bars!! Made myself a tetra with MAM tonight, but think I either put it in the freezer for too long or used too much MAM! was a bit like thick blamanage.

Well picked at a bit too much chicken, and also had it in my head bugger it will get something naughty in asda and restart tomorrow, but kept picking things up and putting them back, kept thinking about coming out of ketosis and that thought wasn't nice!!

So weigh in tomorrow, not looking forward to it as I have been crap on water today.. will be back on with water tomorrow...

Will let everyone know how i get on tomorrow night, can't access minis from work..

Love

Hi Nikki

Best of luck for your weigh in tomorrow!!!!!!!

Well done for not doing a supermarket sweep of all things bad:D

Can't wait to see your results:)

Tracey
x

Well done Nikki on not giving into temptation. BTW didn't realise you had so much PH ... I owe you for that - thought it was only a small pot! not 2 big ones ... I'll be on porridge until I finish now!

Just home as we went to Makro ... got loads of cheap reduced bargains - fruit etc for my kiddies!! (21 and 16 .... and you'd have thought we were in Santa land as they filled the trolley with 10p cuecumbers etc!!) Had some fish earlier at Denises and still have 2shakes to have!!

Was lovely to see you again - will have to have a proper "meet up" next time - my son said we looked well dodgy, like a "deal was going down"!! Cheeky bu&&er!!

Back