Diary of Poohbearmufc - Restart 3.3.08 - I WILL DO THIS!!

Nice to know I will keep you regular!!

WE must of looked a bit dodgy!! nevermind our deal was done! Sounds like you did some fantastic bargain hunting!

Thanks for meeting me again Bev, and yes definately a meet up!

Love

Ha ha... I'd laugh if the police pulled up and searched your bags!! :giggle:

Nikki, I have been keeping an eye on your diary, I started the same day as you and we have similar weights to lose. I don't have my 1st weigh in till tomorrow evening, so best of luck to you in the morning, I'll be dying to hear how you did!!! I am just after baking cakes and scones... I am hosting a mum n toddler coffee morn in my house tomorrow morning and I didnt even lick the icing off my fingers! :silly: I may as well join my dog and sit on the floor drooling at the guests tomorrow! :drool:

Bless you, good luck for you mum & toddlers and good luck for your weigh in, hope it goes well, let me know how you get on...

Love

End of Day 8

Got weighed in this morning and lost 6lbs was a little disappointed but then the TOTM fairy caught up with me on the way to work! Didn't have anything with me and was wearing grey trousers (fantastic!!) sorry if that is TMI, not too bad of a day, had a chicken salad again but I am OK with that. Drank a bit of water and quite a bit of coffee.

Anyway heres to the start of a new week, see how I do this week.

Love

End of Day 9

Not feeling too bad, food wise another chicken salad, loads of water too, so quite a good day.

Just hope this shows up on the scales next week, out for the day meeting friends tomorrow daytime and at an evening reception for a friends wedding at night, i'm driving and on the iced water!

Will check in over the weekend and see how everyone is doing...

Love

Not feeling too bad, food wise another chicken salad, loads of water too, so quite a good day.

Just hope this shows up on the scales next week, out for the day meeting friends tomorrow daytime and at an evening reception for a friends wedding at night, i'm driving and on the iced water!

Will check in over the weekend and see how everyone is doing...

Love

hellooooooo :)

It's so great to see that you've smashed your first target (15stone) - WELL DONE :D

have a great weekend....stay strong...you can so do this !!!

Debz xx

Day 11

I have missed out day 10 on purpose, lets say it wasn't a good day! but I am back on the water... etc today and back on track.. its wasn't really bad but wasn't great (met friends & wedding!).. nevermind I can't take it back..

So start of day 11 - damage limitation..

Need a kick up the bum please!

Love

I have missed out day 10 on purpose, lets say it wasn't a good day! but I am back on the water... etc today and back on track.. its wasn't really bad but wasn't great (met friends & wedding!).. nevermind I can't take it back..

So start of day 11 - damage limitation..

Need a kick up the bum please!

Love

Hey ! well done for getting back up and on the wagon...that can be tough......

have a great day 11.....you'll be fine.....:)

I know you can do this !!!

Debz xx

Day 11

Not too bad today, been trying to drink my water but its not being going too well. I always find drinking water of a weekend hard.. nevermind. I've been good food wise!

Its been hard trying to stick to it today, been thinking how I am going to be able to continue this diet but it is the only one that works for me, so I have to do it even if that means sacrificies have to be made.

Hope everyone is having a good time.

Love

Day 12

Good day so far, I have had a bar and about 1.5 litres of water. I thought I would post now as I am making my little boys birthday cake tonight, and knowing my luck it will take some time. I have set myself the challenge of a large 3D Thomas the Tank engine cake. Will post a photo if it turns out well if not I will be rushing out to Tesco's or Asda!! He will be 2 tomorrow and I can't believe how quick it has gone.

Taking him and about 4 other kids to a kiddies centre (planet mayhem) not for an official party but paying for the kids to get in and will get them a plate of food... that should do, so bought bits for party bags, but my main challenge is Thomas!!

So if I am not on later you know why!!

(jumped on the scales, and they haven't moved, well I didn't jump but you know what i mean!!)

Love

Day 12

It has been a good day today apart from not drinking enough water, sick of doing everything around the house, I have been running around like a blue arsed fly today!! Have just this minute sat down, but my head is whiring as to what i have to do tomorrow before George's party at 12.30.. poor little lad won't be getting his presents off us until tea time cos DH not finishing work till 12 and it is straight to his party, then the Inlaws (who can't be bothered coming his party) want to see him and want us to take him there! God only knows why they can't visit us but we can't upset them as they look after George when I am in work.. sorry if that sounds petty but it is just the day I have had....:cry:

DSC00493.JPG George's cake I have just finished, wanted to bin it half way through as it looked so crap!

Actually just got hubby to wrap George's presents, its a miracle he has moved!!

Sorry one of those days...

Love

Day 13

Well today has been George's birthday and I have to say back on track tomorrow, I am back in work so that wil make it easier.

I have been running around like a blue arsed fly again!

Nevermind, here's to day 14..

Love

Well today has been George's birthday and I have to say back on track tomorrow, I am back in work so that wil make it easier.

I have been running around like a blue arsed fly again!

Nevermind, here's to day 14..

Love

Hiya - how u doin ????

hope George loved his cake !!!......and hope ur back on track.......

keep us posted !

love

Debz xx

Hi,

Haven't updated for a little bit, having head issues, can't seem to stick to this, my head is determined to do this diet, but subconsciously my mind is stopping me, thinking of how poorly I was last year, that when I lost 3.5 stone I didn't have the body of britney (just a smaller version of what I have now with the hanging apron belly!) maybe that is just me and of course the old chestnut money, so haven't had any CD stuff for a few days.. I am self sabotaging myself. I have emailed Icemoose for advice, as he is good at that sort of stuff, so waiting for a response...

Sorry I feel like a failure at the moment, not happy!!

Love

Oh ((((Nikki)))) I know how you feel, how often was I like that??? On it, off it?? Feeling a failure, sabotaging myself etc.

I'm not sure what the answer is ... mine came when I sat myself down and told myself i either stayed as I am ... (fat chance of that - pun inteneded - as I'll soon put on more and go up and up) OR go back to basics and stick to it. I was disgusted when I looked at photos of myself on Phils birthday meal, cried when I couldn't get into clothes I wanted to wear, and wanted to cancel going to Belfast because I felt so awful.

Somehow or other this time it's got through to me ... and slowly I am losing weight, sticking to 790 and feeling like the "golden time" is back - but I am aware how easily I can let it go, so I am clinging on by the end of my fingertips.

You have had a lot to cope with health wise last year - but I believe you can do it. I know you want to. I'm hoping Mike can give you something more positive to work with ... have you signed up to the NPL forum?? Good luck hun ... oh and by the way, you ARE NOT A FAILURE!!!! You have to give up totally to be one of those ... and I know you've not given up.

Back