Diary of Poohbearmufc - Restart 3.3.08 - I WILL DO THIS!!

Thanks Bev, I am on the NLP forum, but not getting a response. I have emailed Mike and waiting for a response.

Don't know what to do.... I know I can do it, just keep putting things in my mouth... naughty things, things I shouldn't be having and too much of the stuff I can...

Love

Nikki, I have been when you are so many times in the past. Just want you to know that I am wishing you the best so that you make the decision to keep going. You sound so confused, wouldnt losing weight and feeling happier and more confident in yourself be preferred over going off the diet?

I suppose then its all in the mindset on how to deal with it, and hopefully you will get some better advice from someone more qualified. Tis almost like a self destruct button, even though I am fine at the moment, I understand and have been there.

Try not to be too hard on yourself, you are trying afterall, and the very fact that you are so concerned about your sabotaging of the diet, shows how much it really means to you.:hug99:

Restart Tomorrow - Last Time

Well I am back and determined, so I am starting tomorrow... I am determined to get this weight off, I have worked out that I can get it off in about 3 months, so what is that out of my life. Going to try and SS as food is just too tempting for me.

Anyway been discussing goals with DH tonight, and he says if I get to goal then he will pay for me to fly to my mum & dad's in August for a long weekend, just me on my own, he will have George here... he knows I need a break and it would be fantastic, as it would be too warm for them anyway!

So here I go, for the last time, I will be slim for the summer, and start to exercise to tone up all the saggy skin... then once my debts are paid off will look into a TT!!

SO I WILL DO THIS... WHAT IS 3 MONTHS????

Love

Good on ya! Thats great that your DH is being so supportive. I am looking at 3mths also (sounds like a sentence when I say it like that!)

Right I am back and determined, after DH has given me some goals and rewards (non food related) I will do this... I am sooo determined that my mind is not going to take over.. Need to up my water, but I always struggle at home, find it easier in work... I have had a soup so far... Have enough supply for 30 days and then back to my CDC. Will weigh myself at home on a Monday. I have managed to put on the 6lbs I lost over one weekend!! hopefully it will come off as quick.

Anyway got to take DS to the doctors.. I am full of cold today (typical) but there we go...

Love

Hi Nikki:)

Sorry to hear you've found it a bit tricky getting back on track. I know you'll do it. Hope George is ok.

Tracey
xxx

Back on track and day one has gone really well, drank enough water had 3 shakes and that is me done... my determination is there and going strong..

Hope everyone is OK..

Love

Your goals sound great Nikki ............. and like you said "what is 3 months??" In that time you can be 3stone lighter, much happier and then focus on maintenance. I'm there with you ... except I need 4stone off!

XXXXXXXXX

Well mine is more like 3.5 or 4 stone realistically but I have set a goal of 11.5 stone, that is my agreement and see how I go...

You will do it too Bev, we can do this...

Love

End of Day 2

well I have managed to get to the end of day 2 and still have my steely determination, although am starving!!

I have had 4 litres of water so far today and had my soup/tetra & bar... so bed shortly for me.

I am soooo determined, hope this will stay with me...

Love

Good going Nikki. Keep it up.

I am paying for my sins today (slipped off the diet badly yesterday)... but back 100%. I'm also hungry tonight, have eaten my shake/soup/bar... my younger daughter has been vomitting.. so I think I will head to bed soon also.

Brilliant Nikki - go girl!

I'll be around tomorrow - then I'm off for a week .... so looking forward to seeing how well you've done when i get back. xxxxx

Hey Nikki - hope ur havin a good day !

Debz xx

Hi Nikki
Sorry hun I must've missed your threads - I knew you had a couple of tough days... I know that its no consolation AT ALL... But I have been there myself and understand exactly how you feel... Constant chatterbox in your ear, I'm not qualified on anything at all so I have no idea WHY its different for me this time.
Sending you a big hug luv - we're all here for you xxx

Day 3

and it is all going well... still hungry and still want food, but I have to keep in my mind that it is only a few months out of my life, I can have food but just not yet, and I can have it when I am at goal just in smaller quantities!!

I have had about 3.5 - 4litres of water, just had my last soup! I seem to of maybe lost the weight I put on, so that's a relief..

My mum and dad go home to Spain tomorrow, and they are not back till the end of April (mum's 60th) so I want them to see a bit of a difference, they don't know I am on CD, they think I am low carbing psoraisis diet... so I hope they do see a difference, would be nice for the compliments to start again....

I do want to eat, but I will resist temptation.

Thanks everyone for your support...

Love

End of Day 4

and still going well, needed to eat today so I have had chicken and salad, but only what I can have on 790/810, I have decided that to stick to this I will do SS and eat chicken/tuna salad when I feel the need.

I will do this, I will be slim for summer or before!!

Love

Good luck x x x

Back