Disco Sprimmers

Start - 23/1/13
Hules - 14lbs to lose / 3lbs lost / 11lbs to go
Nibbs - 14lbs to lose / 1lb lost /13lbs to go
LouMo - 16lbs to lose / 1lb lost / 13lbs to go
Xmrsrachyx - 14lbs to lose / 0.5lbs lost / 13.5lbs to go

Last edited:
Hey ladies, how has your weekend gone? Mines been nice, relaxing. Made soup yesterday for tea and had homemade pizza for lunch - yum! Chicken Caesar for tea today and I've just made some mini scones :p for a point each.

Other than that I've only been to Tesco a couple of times, its been quite nice actually after rushing around so much this last week.

How's everyone else? X

Nice to have a weekend just to chill :) ooh homemade pizzas..been craving pizza for ages!
My weekend has been good so far, went to ye theatre last night to watch 'one man two guvnors' and it was bloody brilliant! Other than that, we've also had a chilled one here.
I'm a bit stuck for ideas for lunch! Seem to be having the same things over and over again, often with bread and I wanna try and get away from carbs. What meals are your guys' favourites?
X

Hey ladies, how has your weekend gone? Mines been nice, relaxing. Made soup yesterday for tea and had homemade pizza for lunch - yum! Chicken Caesar for tea today and I've just made some mini scones :p for a point each.

Other than that I've only been to Tesco a couple of times, its been quite nice actually after rushing around so much this last week.

How's everyone else? X

Hey hun,
Glad you had a good weekend :) Mines been nice and relaxed too. Spent both days with hubs and daughter and went for lovely long walk yesterday and chilled out today.
Made the zero point veg soup too, turned out well!
Just really hoping for a good loss Tuesday now! Xx

How's it going ladies?

I've gone over today (by a point) - I had a bit of a munch sesh when I found my car wouldn't start this morning and had only exactly enough points left for tea - then couldn't resist the taster of chinese food at Beavers. Never mind, I'll make it up tomorrow. The other thing is that I went over on my ankle a little bit on my run yesterday. I didn't think anything of it, but it's hurting today. I'll rest it for a day or two, but I'll be seriously peeved if I have to stop running as I don't want to do anything else! I feel a bit mardy this evening, I think perhaps I need an early night!?

Nibbs, my faves are pizza made on par baked bread(half a baguette 2.5), ketchup (0.5) and tom puree mixed for the sauce, extra light phil (1), a peperami(1) or parma ham (0.5) on top and onion and red pepper (total about about 5); Jacket potato; omelette; chicken caesar salad; pasta salad; soup. Can't think of anything else of hand!

How's it going ladies?

I've gone over today (by a point) - I had a bit of a munch sesh when I found my car wouldn't start this morning and had only exactly enough points left for tea - then couldn't resist the taster of chinese food at Beavers. Never mind, I'll make it up tomorrow. The other thing is that I went over on my ankle a little bit on my run yesterday. I didn't think anything of it, but it's hurting today. I'll rest it for a day or two, but I'll be seriously peeved if I have to stop running as I don't want to do anything else! I feel a bit mardy this evening, I think perhaps I need an early night!?

Nibbs, my faves are pizza made on par baked bread(half a baguette 2.5), ketchup (0.5) and tom puree mixed for the sauce, extra light phil (1), a peperami(1) or parma ham (0.5) on top and onion and red pepper (total about about 5); Jacket potato; omelette; chicken caesar salad; pasta salad; soup. Can't think of anything else of hand!

Ooo that pizza sounds lovely will def be making that!
Hope your ankle will be ok hun, make sure you rest up!
Xx

I will, throbbing isn't good right?

Pizza is yummy, we have it even when I'm not weight atching!

How's your day been Rach?

Last edited:
Thanks for the ideas Hules, getting bored of the same old! Definitely gonna be trying that pizza, sounds lovely.
How is your ankle today? Hope it's feeling better for you!
Had a really good last few days, avoided the bad foods & snacks in general, the boyfriend was here though, so he kept me on the straight & narrow!
How's everyone's days been? Xx

Hmmmm not a good weigh in. According to old scales (that I've used up til now) I put on a pound!? According to brand new very accurate scales I put on 3! What to go by? I may have to reweigh again tomorrow and see. Not cheated at all so a bit miffed. Not TOTM either. :(

So, I weighed in again this morning and old scales say I've now lost a pound and new ones say I've gained 1.5. Better than before I guess but what was going on??? Anyway I'm going to go with todays reading :p Also means I'm in the next stone band hoorah!

As for the new scales I do like them, they are very simple and no nonsense but think I will wait for a good loss before I cross over totally! Wait for a time where I can absorb the difference.

How's it going ladies?

Stick to the old scales for now, as you say, a bigger loss won't make too much difference when you swap over! Well done for dropping a stone band though!
I'm ill yet again, back on antibiotics for tonsillitis and I also have flu Wooo. Going home tonight for the weekend though, will be nice to be back at home in my own bed and my dad to look after me! However, does mean ill have to weigh in on different scales on Saturday, so we will see.
How's everyone's week been? Xx

Hello :)
sorry ive been quiet had a crazy week. Work is busy, home life is busy no rest for the wicked hey!
was so pleased I lost 2.5lb at weighin on Tuesday :) Must be the zero point souo that helped so will be making a batch each week!
hows everyones week going? Hows your ankle hules? Nibbs get well soon chick! Xx

Ahh well done Rach, that's fab! Do you tend to have the soup throughout the day? Thanks hon!
X

Ahh well done Rach, that's fab! Do you tend to have the soup throughout the day? Thanks hon!
X

Ive been having it for lunch somedays and sometimes as a snack between meals. Made the veg one it was lovely!
Got a busy weekend now though and not too optimistic for this weeks weigh in! Gonna try not to have a curry or burger on way home tomorrow night haha! Xx

Mmmmmm........ curry :) no Rach no! You can be strong x :) fingers crossed for your weigh in honey.

I am at one with the two scales now, nibbs, you made me feel better and I am going to wait for a good week then swap over. Tired of being in the 13s so want to go with the loss as its the one I've used up to now.

Hope you're feeling better soon nibbs hun!

So what soup shall a make this week?

I keep hearing great things about making a batch of free soup, I must get into the habit.
Resist the curry Rach! Although feeling like a hypocrite as I know I have a Chinese this weekend!!
Ahh glad I helped a bit Hules, it's interesting how different scales weigh differently.
What soups have you made so far? I've heard butternut squash soup is nice, never tried it myself though.. Xx

Butternut is lovely, we like it with a bit of chilli in too to warm it up. It goes so smooth its really nice.

You could always make healthy(er) choices for Chinese or curry etc. I've got a WW Eating Out guide and can help you plan in advance if you like? Then its not cheating just planning ahead!

Just had pancakes for brekkie - deeelish :)

Ooh I love pancakes! Well I saw a thread on here with the points for Chinese, so I'm hoping to put that to use!
2lb off this week, but a little wary as different scales! Xx

Fab! Well done hun! X I feel your concern over the scales, though I guess it all evens out in the end!

I really enjoy getting a recipe and trying to get the points down. There are some things you never miss and are empty points and somethings you can't leave out.

We've just had smoked salmon, garlic and herb Phil, milk, pasta and peas for tea. It was yummy practically licked the bowl!

Back