do i look pregnant

fable

can't believe one of my regular customers in shop,Mary. I've nearly lost six stone and tonight she just asked me if i was pregnant . said do i look like i an and she said yes. can't win. I've never seen her run so fast. anyway since im obviously looking like I'm pregnant I've decided that I'm craving a macflurry. not sure how many sins but well worth it for how she has made me feel in front of my work colleagues who couldn't stop laughing.

I got lots of great comments having lost 5.5st, but one from Katrina (who I love dearly as we're old mates) left me bemused!

She said I now look just 4 months pregnant rather than "ready to drop"

I wouldn't mind, Fable, but I am a bloke:eek:

Talk about a back-handed compliment lol

You are 5'5" tall and weigh 157 lbs..........how can you look pregnant ???

A loss of 81lbs is fantastic...............well done.

Ignore it, she probably feels awful now for saying it.

thats good old friends for us maximus my ex sister in law been like that with the back handed compliments too. its brilliant with your weight loss ;-)

you're so right fillymum i bet she feels right embarrassed. she been coming to the shop for about six months,never brought a thing she just comes to talk to me. i seen to collect groupies lol.anyway i stopped her from doing some thing stupid to herself before Christmas and now she partically stalks the shop. was told by owners to discourage her coming in as she scares the other customers so in all honesty think she may of been trying to strike up a proper conversation as she not seen me in the last month or so. hopefully she'll be back in soon to tell her it was ok what she said just that earlier i was so shocked and with others laughing hysterically she just disappeared

thats good old friends for us maximus my ex sister in law been like that with the back handed compliments too. its brilliant with your weight loss ;-)
Hey!

We're doing well kid! - I am now happy with my body - well - almost. At 46 I realise those well-honed abs etc are not going to happen. I just wish the belly would be in scale with the shoulders, chest - even the skinny arms!

Never happy me - I must have been a woman in a previous life.........................................

Lights blue paper and stands well back.

Back