Does Anyone Else Have Trouble With The Name Of This Forum?

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
I love this forum and I keep trying to pimp it out to people at my SW group... But I seem to have a blind spot with the name.

"Mnimnms" I say, "Munimims...No, Minimums..." by which time they have normally scooted their chairs away from mine and are pretending to read something.

I don't use street drugs, I don't drink, and I have an A Level in English... So is it just me? Or do you have trouble with the name too?

At home I call this place "My Fat Forum". Do you have another name for it? Or do you say Mnimnms? :confused: :D

I say Mninmns but part of that is so people cant actually find it ;)

LOL! I can just about get 'minimins' out, but I usually get a 'eh?!?' in response.

I like its name :D

When google first sent me here, I thought it was a Mini Owners forum, with a weight loss part for its members! :D

It's a bit like a tongue twister isn't it!

It's a bit like a tongue twister isn't it!

Yeah, or that song the Muppets do a version of..."Mah Nà Mah Nà".

(I just looked up the name of that song on Wikipedia, and apparently it was originally written as part of the sound-track for a Swedish documentary about sex. Hahaha!)

I never had a problem with it until I tried to tell people at group about it. I few people asked what I had said, and I still don't know if anyone has been here from group yet lol.

Might make a few cards and hand them out as it'd be a shame for anyone to miss this forum :)

Whenever I talk to Shane about something on here I always say "me and the fatties" or "the fatties told me..." ...I hope people don't mind being called fatties!

Hahaha! Most of us are used to it, don't you worry!

Now all I have to do is look for the button that gives you negative Rep...

Oh I mean it in a loving caring way! I've always could myself fatty and so on, and always called SW fat club, but some people get offended!

I mean it in a light hearted way :)

I love it... the fatties!

I call it fatworld. Used to do fatwatchers. Often call it fatclub too. I have a friend who calls it 'heiferworld'! LOL!

Oh I mean it in a loving caring way! I've always could myself fatty and so on, and always called SW fat club, but some people get offended!

I mean it in a light hearted way :)

I know you did! We have to laugh at ourselves sometimes, or we would go mad. And who can take us seriously, when we eat Scan Bran as if it was some kind of actual food? :D

Found this great site totally by chance when looking for Scan Bran recipes - that was almost 3 months ago.

Until tonight, I'd always thought it was called "MINIMIMS!"

Back