Dominoes' SW Diary

I just popped on to plan food for tomorrow before I go to sleep. I'm absolutely shattered. Could do with another day of the weekend!

B: magic porridge (hex b), coffee with milk (hex a)
L: mackerel (bought smoked by accident so 1.5 syns), beetroot, lettuce, couscous, 0% yogurt
D: baked potato, tuna, mayo (2 syns)
S: grapes, dime bar (7.5 syns - just spotted this! That's amazing! I'm going to be living on these!)

Exercise: cycling to/from work 50 mins

11/15 syns

Hmm might have to treat myself to a daim / dime bar at some point as I appear to be craving them now.

Apparently dime bars are impossible to find! I've just been to the two supermarkets near my office and a corner shop and nowhere has them! Instead, I've got a ripple but it's not quite the same...

Revised food:

B: magic porridge (hex b), coffee with milk (0.5 syn)

L: mackerel (bought smoked by accident so 1.5 syns), beetroot, lettuce, couscous, 0% yogurt
D: baked potato, baked beans, cheese (hex a)
S: grapes, dime bar (9 syns)

Exercise: cycling to/from work 50 mins

11/15 syns

Last edited:
Here to subscribe :D need some new food idea's falling off plan ALOT lately.. !! best of luck with your weightloss journey your doing so well xx

Morning everyone! It's weigh in day! I'm really excited! I had a quick look at my scales this morning and it's looking good for a 3lb loss. I can't wait for lunchtime to make it official! And I'm going to pop into Kurt Geiger while I'm up at Covent Garden getting weighed and pick up some new shoes as a payday/weigh in treat.

Plus the sun is shining and I'm having dinner with one of my besties in a fancy steak place that she got a group on voucher for! Doesn't get much better than this!

Food today:
B: leftover beans, eggs, fry light, grapes
L: mackerel (1.5 syns), beetroot, lettuce, couscous, 0% yogurt
D: STEAK! not sure what else but nearly all my syns and both hexes. Probably wine.

Exercise: cycling to work, to dinner and then home 60 mins?

1.5/15 syns so far!

Last edited:
Good luck at weigh in!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

-4lb! I'm pretty happy with that! Unfortunately my SW class is right opposite a really great gelato place. How many points in gelato?

Thanks hon! It's a first week fluke, just you wait and see.

It's absolutely lovely out! Had a great cycle up to get weighed and got my lovely new shoes too! And I stupidly went and had ice cream after but drawing a line. It's a new week after all.
4330100799.jpg

Hey there, I have a similar amount to lose as you, whats magic porridge ???? lol

Hello! Magic porridge is porridge oats and yogurt and fruit left in the fridge overnight. It's a bit like bircher muesli but with porridge oats and it's really really tasty! I think I typed it out a few times to start with but everyone here seems to call it magic porridge which is much faster to type!

Argh thanks, I have those ingredients most mornings but i cook my porridge with cinnamon and water and a little sweetner then serve it with my mixed fruit and 0% yog on the top. Will give it a try cold

Well done dominoes!!
That's a great loss, and love the shoes :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks!

Messed up a bit last night. I made all the right decisions, wine and steak on plan and then my friend talked me into dessert. Chocolate fondant with salted caramel ice cream. I make it about 20 points so I'm just going to be extra good today and not use my syns.

B: magic porridge (hex b), coffee with milk (hex a)
L: salad, baby potatoes, mackerel (finally got the right one!)
D: slow cooker dhal (lentils, tomatoes, ginger, spices, stock) and rice

Exercise: cycling to and from work

I'm so so tired today. I was meant to go out for drinks later but thankfully my friend cancelled on me. I just want to crawl into my PJs and go to bed. Sadly that will probably have to be with a textbook for uni but at least I get to stay home and do something productive!

Well done on the great loss! I'm sure the desert won't have too much of an impact as you do so much exercise! Where did you go for this amazing desert, I really need to try it.

Well done on the great loss! I'm sure the desert won't have too much of an impact as you do so much exercise! Where did you go for this amazing desert, I really need to try it.

We went to Meat People on Essex Road. If you're ever in Islington for dinner and have money to burn (our bill for two was about £80 but we had a voucher!) then I definitely recommend it! Hopefully all the cycling will balance it out - I really need a day off the bike though, my legs are so achy at the moment!

wow, all that exercising is definitely gonna pay off! I did 7 minutes the day before yesterday and my legs are still aching, you must be some kind of super woman hehe!

Or just crazy to cycle in London! I do about 60 mins a day and it doesn't seem to actually make any difference to my weight. I'm just getting quads of steel! Hm, at least that's a good thing for roller derby.

Or just crazy to cycle in London! I do about 60 mins a day and it doesn't seem to actually make any difference to my weight. I'm just getting quads of steel! Hm, at least that's a good thing for roller derby.

oh gosh, I suppose 60 minutes is just giving you muscle yeah! hehe very good indeed! I suppose it's easier to cycle around London than get public transport!

Back