Donna's Diary

Hi Donna - I like the look of your food plan for tomorrow.

That is one thing that I didn't mention before. When i came off the VLCD I did (and still do) restrict my carbs intake and when I do have them, it tends to be "good" carbs (not the 4-6 slices of white bread I might have had before!)

I agree with you on the foods you now eat. I always think that. If I enjoy this food so much (and I do) why do I stop making it when I am not on a diet! Odd....

Am hoping that the extra water, keeping an eye on carbs and trying to up the activity will lead to me being a happy bunny at weigh in Wednesday!!!

Glad Im not the only one that rediscovers all the yummy food that arent actually that bad for us.........

surf and turf.. um.. Donna.. wheres my invite?! :p

i had a big fat ribeye steak for tea.. it was LUSH! however i did die when i found out that my favourite cut is 8points for a 6oz steak :(

hey donna, my weigh in is weds morning too, will be thinking of ya!

Rachel - Think i will avoid the Ribeye and as for sharing my surf and turf..........

Mommy B - wednesday weigh in is going to be a good day for us both xx

Well done for sticking it Donna after a disappointing first loss! I know that would be enough to make a lot of people give up. You're doing really well and you WILL see a loss, just give it time! :)

Hello Donna..

Thanks for your post on my diary :) i tracked yours down and thought i'd leave a post too!

Glad to know i'm not the only newbie :D i'm sure we can help each other out!

x x x

Good luck for WI donna, I am sure it will be fabulous!

Thank you all for your messages of support and encouragement!!

Now have major problem - my internet hub has gone ban so i now have no broadband for minimum 4 days!!! Have nicked other halfs doggle to get my minimins fix but dont know how long he will let me keep it for!!!!

Foodwise, doing good, just had fab prawn omelette for lunch - yum and looking forwards to steak later

Hope you all doing welland having a fab weekend

xx

Weigh in wednesday morning! Am looking forward to it as 100% just hoping to see the scales move a lot more this week.

I do tend to drink a lot of water but have upped it more today as several people on here have mentioned it helps so heres hoping its helps me!!!

When is your wi?

Hi Donna

My weigh in is Wed morning too! Keep positive and keep drinking lots. I havent done much in way of exercise this wk but mainly cos I feel rank with heavy cold but I will next week.

Hope you are being a good girl! ;)

Hi all

Well its been a very long day!

My darling daughter had to be training in Nottingham today which is 3 hour drive so been up since 5! My food intake has been interesting but hopefully successful - my lesson learnt is i must get more organised for long days away from home!

So today i have eaten

Mcdonalds oats so simple brekkie 4 pts
Large jacket potato with tuna mayo - allowing 8 points as not sure bout mayo but def no butter
2 x ww bars 3 points
apple .5
6 chicken nuggets ???

Hope i havent done to much damage - if any. Havent had change to plan tomorrows food and tuesday i have an 8 hour drive round trip to hampshire but will be more organised foodwise!

Off to have quick catch up on what i ve missed over the weekend.....before i lose internet again

Hope everyone else is doing well and had a good weekend

Donna xx

ps. think we need a wonderful wednesday club for all our weigh ins!!

Good morning all

Well here's the start of another good dieting week and hopefully a good weigh in result for me on wednesday!

Todays food will be

3 ww bacon 1.5ts
egg 1.5 pts
1 tbs beans 1
apple .5
ww soup 3
ww bar 1.5
prawn omelette with spring onion peppers mushrooms 4

thats only 13 points but will add more later

Am a bit stuck as to what i will eat tomorrow. Have a long day driving to hampshire - 500+ miles round trip and need to eat. Am trying to avoid to many carbs so dont want to take a sandwich - any suggestions....

Have a good day everyone!!

Donna xx

Morning Donna ..
how about a yummy boxed salad! ... boiled egg or prawns or hams or somthing and yummy salad maybe a little rice in there to mxed in ??

not sure what else! .. Or a flask of 0point soup?

sounds like your doing great :)

Maybe a salad is the way to go - just never really appeals!!! Ithink soup will be too much hassle, i like to get to hampshire, do appointment and get straight back without stopping if possible. Its about a 9-10 ten hour drive round trip so want to get back as soon as i can. I can just see me trying to eat salad whilst driving round the M25 - maybe not such good idea!

xx

Hi Donna,

Glad someone else is a newbie on here. You have a great attitude.

I do nordic walking for exercise, the only thing with doing that is that you get comments like "Oi love you've lost your skis", it is great if you have neck and shoulder stress and you tone your tum as well.

and

if you want you can wear a mask coz that way you will keep warm as well LOL!!! Good luck with your WI on Wed will watch for the results.

xx

Hi Gemma

Thanks for the welcome. Hope you still doing well. Being an ex CD er and minimins lurker, i have followed your progress - its quite scary a i seem to be telling a lot of people that, and although true, i really am not a stalker!!!! Again, good luck for weighin tonite xx

Mamma caz

Nordic walking - thats a new one on me!!! Sounds like an option, im all for exercise where no one sees me or recognises me! Its great, all us newbies together, how are you getting on and when is your weigh in? xx

Back