Donna's Diary

4.5 in two weeks - well done you!!!

As you have probably read, I only lost .5lb first week - was gutted but do wonder ifthe cambridge/low carb thing has messed me up. Have used my points this week but been a lot more careful about what carbs i have eaten so hoping for a good result this week - fingers crossed xx

Now going to look at the link!!!!

I think you have been stalking me Donna! :)
You will see how much of a yo yo dieter i am then ;)

LOL - I must have missed that, thought you were dedicated, not the sort to do CD, WW, SW!!!!

Lots of love
THE STALKER :8855:

weigh in tomorrow!!!

Hi everyone

Back from my 9 hour drive and shattered! Food didnt go to plan - was hoping to grab porridge at Mcdonalds for breakfast but thanks to so much traffic on m25 had to skip that so we werent late for appointment - so this is how it has gone so far

4 ryvita with coronation tuna 3 pts
1 apple .5pt
2 ww bars 3 pts
6 chicken nuggets 3.5 pts

only 10 points so far, not bad considering i have been up since 4.00am

Now off to decide what to cook for dinner - i so hope i lose tomorrow, not sure what i will do if its only 1/2 pound again

xx

Had a prawn omelette for dinner with salad, jelly with fruit and ww yoghurt and also a ww choc dessert!

Still have 4 points left if i should get peckish later. Weighin 2morrow so tempted not to use them up

xx

Hiya Donna

Good luck for your weigh in 2moro! I'm sure you'll do great

x

Hi and a belated welcome! Good luck for your WI tomorrow x

Morning All

Thank you for the good luck messages! Am off to weigh in at 9.30 so will be back to post results later this morning. Am hoping for a decent loss this week - not quite sure what i will do if i dont!!!

Off to nose at what everyone else has been up to

xx

Ooooo hope the result is a good one :) ....

Well, Im still on a high from my weigh in this morning - cant quite believe how positive i feel after getting a decent loss !!!!

Anyhoo, I ve just done the Tesco run and have just had a WW Spicy Chicken pizza at only 3.5pts!! It was actually yummy, a lot better than expected. So here s the plan for today

1 egg 1.5
3 ww bacon 1.5
1 tablespoon of bean 1
(had that before my weighin and still lost 4.5!!!)
4 ryvita 2
Coronation

Whoops hit the button too soon LOL

Food today

1 egg 1.5
3 ww bacon 1.5
1 tbs beans 1
(Before weighin !!)
4 ryvita 2
Coronation Tuna 1
ww toffee bar 1.5
WW pizza 3.5
WW Chicken hotpot 4.5
Peppers/mushroom/tomato/onion stirfryed in frylight
Jelly/fruit/ww yoghurt 1

So that lot comes in at 17.5 points which still leaves me 3.5 in case i get peckish!!!!

Hope everyones is having a good day

Donna x

Donna - well done on that loss!! thats bloody brilliant!!! - nothing like a loss to keep you motivated, huh?

Your menu sounds gorgeous!

(belated welcome xx)

Thank you!!!

Must admit, I probably eat more than i ever did, just have to think about it more! There really is nothing like a good loss to get you really motivated for the week ahead!!

Well another good day just about over. Had a pack of ww cookies at 1.5pts taking my total to 19pts - still leaves me 2 pts and am feeling a bit peckish but dont know what i fancy - tempted to jump in the shower and go to bed then again i could look in the fridge or cupboards and see what tempts me............:rolleyes:

Back