due dates, and weight gain

It's horrible when there not well. I'm dreading Naomi's although Jack was fine I'm not expecting to be as lucky this time. I hope she gets better soon x

Cas3 said:
Jessie does or oh not want anymore or is it cos of previous sections if you dont mind saying, is ur scar still hurting?

Im ok sparkle, Hollie had her injections yesterday she's really poorly now high temp, sickness and few bad nappies, im sure its cos she had an horrible nurse! x

Hey Cas just seen this si don't want anymore ;( i love a big family x

Cas3 said:
Jessie does or oh not want anymore or is it cos of previous sections if you dont mind saying, is ur scar still hurting?

Im ok sparkle, Hollie had her injections yesterday she's really poorly now high temp, sickness and few bad nappies, im sure its cos she had an horrible nurse! x

How's Hollie Cas ?

Do you miss not having a boy Cas? It'd scare the life out of me having 3 girls for when they are older :) x

Hey Cas Millie's fine we think she's got jaundice shes a bit yellow il spk to mw tomorowcas she picked up this Friday the hospital did too but still sent me home ! She feeds 4 hours 60 ml fed At 12 woke at 4 then woke at 915 too fingers x stays that way I feel so tearful thou is this normal x

Hi Jessie, Keep an eye on Amelia they usually say just feed her up as much as you can and let her get day light, how does her eyes look? Hollie had it too but she was ok once she gained more weight just needed to keep feeding her. Hope you didnt mind me asking about having anymore it was cos a friend of mine had 2 sections and they told her your only allowed 2 and they wanted her to get sterilised but she's refusing. Are you feeling better in yourself now x

They told. Me to get sterilised I said no way I would love one more but my oh no way her eyes look a lil yellow and she does too mw coming tomorow she literally slept the whole time today she feeds every 4 hours my oh not helping me too he's so lazy I am so tearful I can't be bothered to do lunch or dinner got Chinese ate half I feeding Charlie crap all day tomorow I need to shake my self up !! When can I Hoover my oh has been asked and been on his frekin lap top all day I feel so messy !!! X

xxxjessiexxx said:
They told. Me to get sterilised I said no way I would love one more but my oh no way her eyes look a lil yellow and she does too mw coming tomorow she literally slept the whole time today she feeds every 4 hours my oh not helping me too he's so lazy I am so tearful I can't be bothered to do lunch or dinner got Chinese ate half I feeding Charlie crap all day tomorow I need to shake my self up !! When can I Hoover my oh has been asked and been on his frekin lap top all day I feel so messy !!! X

Last edited:
Poor Millie, let us know wot the mw says tomorrow, Hollie did have jaundice for about 2 wks, then it started getting better once she was feeding more. my consultant ask if I wanted to be sterilised I said no and then he wrote on my notes sterilisation discuss but patient doesnt want it, he hardly discussed it and my oh didnt want me to have it done anyway.
Dont worry about dieting this wk your still lose weight even if you arent eating healthy you need time to recover hun, I found it so annoying not being able to hoover I think left it till about 2 wks and then I wud get my oh to carry the hoover for me x

Back