due dates, and weight gain

Sparkle1978 said:
Lovely place to live :) Stayed at my friends Grandparents in Holyhead years ago before catching the ferry to Ireland x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

It is beautiful, I didn't appreciate it when I was younger but when I loved in Liverpool for 3 years and Stockport for 2 I realised how lovely it was, we moved back after my nanna left us her house

X x x

Yeah, I'm really lucky. She said in her will that my mum had a house and didn't need two so me and my sister were left the house, I paid my sister 50% of the value of the house so we own it with no mortgage, we thought we would be able to get a small mortgage for say £25,000 to do the house up but with the banks being so mean we are making do.

we've managed to decorate our bedroom and the bathrooms but we still have a royal blue bathroom suite lol and an antique kitchen and carpets but you can't have everything at once!

We would have been able to do more but we needed a new car, bed, sofa and fridge freezer so as we saved things broke lol

We will get there slowly but surely though and getting the grant for central heating is amazing!

X x x

Yeah I was being beaten up from the inside that's why I was up extremely early lol

Originally from Essex but now living in Norfolk xx

Emmajoyce said:
Yeah I was being beaten up from the inside that's why I was up extremely early lol

Originally from Essex but now living in Norfolk xx

Lol, I don't know what baby is kicking inside today but it's so painful when she does takes my breath away. I used to live in Norwich. I'll update you x

oasis6918 said:
Lol, I don't know what baby is kicking inside today but it's so painful when she does takes my breath away. I used to live in Norwich. I'll update you x

I'm about 30 mins from Norwich xx

My baby is always busy does anyone else have that not kicking but like wiggling lol I get lots of kicking as well but I swear my baby never sleeps!

X x x

She's always moving, rolling, sticking her bum out one side so much I think she'll burst through. Kicking, my belly has a mind of its own with all the movements it's quite funny sometimes x

xxxjessiexxx said:
Where in Essex Emma ? My mil lives in Yarmouth x

I'm from Waltham abbey in Essex but lived in swaffham Norfolk for past 8 months xx

hey there im serena from bristol ... my baby is due the 18th of june but will be here on the 11th of june weight gain so far at 35 weeks is 6lb

We have loads of babies in June eeeeekkkkk Cas and Becki we will b joining u on the weight loss thread ! Girls when r u starting ur diets pp ?

xxxjessiexxx said:
We have loads of babies in June eeeeekkkkk Cas and Becki we will b joining u on the weight loss thread ! Girls when r u starting ur diets pp ?

I can't wait, not long now for us x

I'm starting to feel more swollen all of a sudden but don't feel as big as I look not sure which is worse. My bump has changed/got bigger in last week now the bottom of my belly is hanging - gross so don't know what's going on there, got my midwife in a week so I hope baby is still head down although positive she isn't x

Oh dear better put my gain up to 1st 2lbs!

4lbs on over 3 weeks lol

X x x

Amy that's a good gain baby is growing fast u will b in the third tri in 2 weeks u will need ur extra cals and u gain 1-2 pound a week x

Back