due dates, and weight gain

I've not been on plan at all so it's not toooo bad considering lol, going to try an be healthier now though! The thing that will effect my syns is my craving for pomegranate and blueberry juice!

X x x

I did sw with my first pregnancy and I found I put 4 stone on as my cravings kicked in and couldn't stomach the sw diet all the time u might b best off to calorie count hunni u need 1700-2000 now x

Thats still good! I've been doing sw up til now (24 weeks today) and it worked well until the last three weeks where I have gained 9lb eek so I'm going to change to calorie counting to see if that works. I weigh in today not really expecting a loss so soon but we'll see..x

I think it's the two A and two B that isn't helping so I'm going to try and get my calcium and fiver from elsewhere for a week and see how that goes!

X x c

Calorie counting has seemed to work for me this week yay! Down 2lbs so now 12lb gain at 24 weeks x

Mummy2Bslim said:
I think it's the two A and two B that isn't helping so I'm going to try and get my calcium and fiver from elsewhere for a week and see how that goes!

X x c

I only stick to one hea and b xx

Just made myself a chocolate scan bran cake for my b for later yummy!

xxxjessiexxx said:
U need 2 in pregnancy hun for fibre and calcium x

Yeah I get it from other things I don't eat bread x

Mummy2Bslim said:
Just made myself a chocolate scan bran cake for my b for later yummy!

Do u have the recipe Hun ?

Emmajoyce said:
Do u have the recipe Hun ?

It's 5 scan bran soften with boiling hot water until you can mash it all up, strain any excess water. Add options or highlights hot chocolate packet, sweetener to your taste and two eggs. Mix it all together and then put it in the microwave for around 6 minutes or until it's fully cooked through and pulled away from the sides.

It's gorgeous, it's the same receipt as the bran flakes chocolate cake but the scan bran one fills you more in my opinion!

X x x

Ive been sweeling up to girls ...more one side than the other but have been blamming the bp tablets as wasnt swollen till then

Mummy2Bslim said:
It's 5 scan bran soften with boiling hot water until you can mash it all up, strain any excess water. Add options or highlights hot chocolate packet, sweetener to your taste and two eggs. Mix it all together and then put it in the microwave for around 6 minutes or until it's fully cooked through and pulled away from the sides.

It's gorgeous, it's the same receipt as the bran flakes chocolate cake but the scan bran one fills you more in my opinion!

X x x

Thanks Hun getting myself some scan bran tomorrow xx

Just found out my hubby's cousin (she's 26 stone and 33 weeks gone) has gestational diabetes and is having to have injections everyday now ouch!

And she laughed at me when I said I was carrying on doing slimming world when pregnant, maybe If she had got out of the mindset of eating for two when she was only 10 weeks she wouldn't be in such a bad state. Her two previous babies were 9.5lbs and 10.5lbs and the first had her arm broken to get her out, you think someone would learn from that instead of scoffing at me!

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
It will be your new addiction :D x x x

That can't be a bad thing lol I normally have them mixed in hot milk or with quark and cucumber x

Emmajoyce said:
That can't be a bad thing lol I normally have them mixed in hot milk or with quark and cucumber x

I have them as lunch with laughing cow lights, ham, lettuce and toms yum.

But they make great cake, warmed up with custard or ice cream is delish aswel

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
I have them as lunch with laughing cow lights, ham, lettuce and toms yum.

But they make great cake, warmed up with custard or ice cream is delish aswel

X x x

Can't wait to try them like a chocolate cake lol

Back