due dates, and weight gain

Emmajoyce said:
Can't wait to try them like a chocolate cake lol

There's lots of cake you can do, curly wurly cake, ginger cake, carrot cake. Can you access online? If your on Facebook there is a scan bran appreciation group with loads of scan bran recipes on it!

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
There's lots of cake you can do, curly wurly cake, ginger cake, carrot cake. Can you access online? If your on Facebook there is a scan bran appreciation group with loads of scan bran recipes on it!

X x x

Yeah I'm on some of the sw support groups didn't think to ask about chocolate in scan bran lol

Lol I think scan bran really helps my weight loss, first week I ever had it I lost 7.5lbs!

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
Lol I think scan bran really helps my weight loss, first week I ever had it I lost 7.5lbs!

X x x

Yeah it certainly helps lol xx

I know yeah, I told the girl weighing me to f off in shock lol, I though she was taking the pee especially since on the Wednesday (I'm a Monday weighed) I ate a whole box of French fancies lol

Before I got pregnant my average loss was 3 to 5lbs a week but then I was 19 stone when I joined Sw!!

X x x

jicbeatz said:
u can't control your blood pressure by not doing diets through pregnancy :)

I am on the right thread! I was talking about gestational diabetes not blood pressure with regards to my hubby's cousin do I'm confused at your comment?

xxxjessiexxx said:
I'm 10.8 now I think I may have lost a measly pound lol still 3 stone on lol

You weigh 10 stone 8lbs? My left leg alone weighs that much! Lol

I'm 11 weeks and I've stayed the same so far which I know is normal for most people but as I'm 3 stone over weight and spent most of the last 18 months gaining, I'm chuffed to bits with a STS. Hoping that when I feel less sick I can try slimming world again. Currently just a carb junky! My Mum put 5 stone on when she had me so I am desperate NOT to do that. Found I have gone off chocolate(!!!) and fish both of which I usually LOVE and found I'm snacking less at night but way more through the day. Long way to go for me yet but hoping for less than a 2 stone gain by the end of it.

Anyone else need to update? I gained 3lb this week, not 5lb as earlier calculated by mistake in a mist of frustration :(
Total 2.7 at 35 weeks x

I've gone back into the 16 stone bracket with my 4lb gain so I'm now 16.3, I'm hoping to go back into the 15's on Monday I've been really good!

X x x

Hi girls, my due date should be around the 9th of January. No weight gain yet... still early stages :)

thanks!!! xx

Back