due dates, and weight gain

Another tip do Toby over do or after I'm 4 weeks pp Nd I'm in si much pAin overdone it big time hun having.a section is fine u will b fine just cherish the moment hun x

Thanks ladies xxx

Natterjack88 said:
Congrats sparkle :) he's adorable.

Can you please update my loss to 18.5lbs please? Well I hope I'm still pregnant- I had a little bit of blood yesterday, so got a scan on Monday. Although I'm surprisingly feeling optimistic as I've had nothing since, and know its quite common. Got nothing like I did when I had mc in may. So if everything is ok at least I get to see bubbs again and may even finally get a due date. Fingers crossed!

I've updated you, well done on your loss hun that's fab. Try not to worry bout the bit of blood, I know that's easier said than done since you have had to deal with the worst in the past. I'm sure you scan will go fine, don't forget to let us know how you get on x

2lb gain for me this week not really surprised as ate rubbish also if it's the baby gaining weight that's fine by me! Makes 15 gain at 35 weeks x

Huge congrats Sparkle!! What a gorgeous little boy and I love the name! Well on on dropping a stone straight away too! Wow hope I'm that lucky x

I lost my baby :(

So sorry to hear your sad news NatterJack xxx

Ive been stressed this week and have managed a 5lb gain so going bk to class tonite

Thanks ladies, hoping to back soon. Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months :)

I hope your back here soon, I can remove you from the OP now if you like or leave it for a bit? but I don't want to seem insensitive by doing it too soon. I just can imagine its not nice still seeing it on there, or I can keep it on and change to ttc? Take care of yourself hun xx

No I don't mind you removing it. Oh has told me he wants to wait 3 months before trying again as its really affected him so won't be back till at Christmas. Thanks again ladies x

No I don't mind you removing it. Oh has told me he wants to wait 3 months before trying again as its really affected him so won't be back till at Christmas. Thanks again ladies x

so sorry ...wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy in the future , take care of yourself xx

Wannabesize10 - 8th Jan, 18 weeks 5lb gain so far

Back