DUKAN DIARY - getting back to those size 10s (fingers crossed)

As my dear old mum used to say:

Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can
Seldom found in woman and never found in man! ;)

P x
Oops. Never been very patient! The scales moved downed a wee bit this morning :D. Wonder if it's because I didn't get my oats yesterday???

Like Tesco says, 'Every little helps'.

I'm noting every gram of weightloss lmao! I'm down 400g this morning which now pushes me just over 9lbs since I started last Monday.

#WhoopWhoop

#ILoveDukanAndMyDukanFamily :grouphugg:

I'm noting every gram of weightloss lmao! I'm down 400g this morning which now pushes me just over 9lbs since I started last Monday.
thank goodness someone else is doing the same. i felt a bit silly recording a loss of 0.05kg in week 2, but I have a digital scale and it all counts!

Oops. Never been very patient! The scales moved downed a wee bit this morning :D. Wonder if it's because I didn't get my oats yesterday???
Congrats on week one, and don't stress too much about week 2. I stayed almost the same in my second week, and then more than made up for it the week after. it WILL come off eventually!

thank goodness someone else is doing the same. i felt a bit silly recording a loss of 0.05kg in week 2, but I have a digital scale and it all counts!

It really does count to me :) Every little bit lost keeps me dukanning lol!

Digital scales over mechanical scales anyday!

The amount of times I have had to squint to see where the pointer has landed :rolleyes:

Basa fillets. From Tesco. Frozen. Just had them for a very late lunch and would highly recommend. Absolutely delicious just lightly cooked with a sprinkling of lemon juice.

£3.25 for 4 fillets Trini. Or they're on a buy 2 things for £6 offer at the moment. Really nice.

First attempt at the Dukan bread today. In the oven as I'm writing. If successful will be having it with some scrambled egg and smoked salmon. Yum yum!

Have just looked at my goal date (calculated on the Dukan official site) and realised that I only need to lose a pound a week to hit that target.

That made me smile :):):)

Have just looked at my goal date (calculated on the Dukan official site) and realised that I only need to lose a pound a week to hit that target.

That made me smile :):):)

That's amazing! I will have to log on and see how much I lose to hit mine.

Julie, my bottom is fast disappearing! #NOOOOOOOOOO lol!

Just worked it out...I have to lose 2lbs a week to be at my desired weight.

Looks like my workout DVDs will all be getting some use lol!

Trini and her amazing, disappearing bottom! :eek:

Today was good. Feel like this is pretty easy at the moment. Bread was a success. Enjoyed that with my breakfast and the other half of it with lunch.

Bought tuna for tuna patties tomorrow. So I'm thinking tomorrow's menu will be

B - smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
L - porridge, yoghurt
S - tuna patties
D - roast chicken legs

It sounds like you're definitely in the zone! I'll have to give the Dukan bread a try, I miss sandwiches!!!! :)

2lb loss this week. More than happy with that after a very hectic and naughty weekend.

So the excesses of Mazey weekend are now over. Having thought about it I'm not feeling in the slightest bit guilty about overdoing things at the weekend. The most important thing to me is life and not missing opportunities to have fun with the people I care most about in the world. So if it sets me back a couple of days it's really not important. Life is short. As a nurse I'm really all too aware of the fact that you never know what is round the next corner.

Anyway it's back to the normal working week routine and back to the Dukan regime too.

Love, peace and light x

so true! that's why we're dieting in the first place: to be healthier and enjoy life to the full with our loved ones.

and what i love about dukan is that it seems possible to do so: with any other diet i've followed, one slip would have been the start of a huge binge and putting on more than i lost to start with. it seems like dukan gives you a whole new understanding of how food works, which makes it possible to cheat in moderation from time to time, but jump right back on the wagon again. i love it!! sheesh... am i gushing about the diet again? :slap:

Back