DUKAN DIARY - getting back to those size 10s (fingers crossed)

hows the new diet going then hippychick???? i hope its suiting you better :D

Going great thanks Charly. Feeling better with the fruit, veg and fatty meat (I like all the naughty bits!). Scales are heading in the right direction again too.

Miss Camp Dukan but have to go with what works for me and really a lot happier with my Primal diet. Happy, smiley Julie x

hey what works for one wont work for another!! you dont have to tell me that! glad to hear all is going well xxx

4lbs! :D:D:D:D

OMG just read this, sorry not treplied sooner ..... well done my lovely!!! ur new diet must be working a treat!! xxxxx

Four pounds you must be really happy. You are so close. Well done
Yes indeed. Very happy. No rush for the last few pounds now. Will be sticking to Paleo eating and concentrating on the yoga and getting more flexible and toned over the next few months.

OMG just read this, sorry not treplied sooner ..... well done my lovely!!! ur new diet must be working a treat!! xxxxx
Thank you! Don't post on this thread very much any more as have a new one in the low carb forum. Just like to keep in touch though x

1.5lb loss this week. Jeans keep falling down. Time to get some of the old ones out of hibernation :D.

Back