Dukan Diary of a Thyroid Tortoise

Lol yes I swear a lot at work! Never used to. I know a lot of firms had to close down with the recession and stuff. The legal aid for prison law changed last year and we were lucky enough to get a contract but loads of other prison law firms closed so we are doing really well. Sorry to hear your firm had to close. It's really tough job hunting these days. I really want to train and eventually qualify as a solicitor but I don't see that happening anytime soon with the way things are going!

Oatbran on the tyne bridge? Are you in Newcastle too? I'm currently in heaton which is handy as it's dead close to town but full of students! The boys above me are always having parties! Lol grrr!! X

What is a "tofu weiner"... (definitely NOT what I'm imagining :eek:)

Lol Joanne - OMG eeeeuuuuughhhh if what you were imagining were tofu weiners (actually I think I remember encountering one in my dim and distant.....) ;) *shudder* - I admit I much prefer beef steak lol!! xx

Emms - I live in the Tyne Valley but I work part time all owa the toon ye nah! And more than once I have eaten my yoghurt and oatbran whilst in stationery traffic on the bridge lol. In fact I will be there in the morning. I know Heaton - I have a friend who lives there and we used to eat cheap curries at The Hungry Horse! Any chance you could gatecrash the parties above you? :) xx

I don't think I've heard of the hungry horse? Where is tht? No the boys upstairs are weird and their parties always sound rubbish lol. I used to live in Sunderland tho consider myself a Geordie as I was born in newc, went to uni here and now work and live here. Tho I am a Sunderland supporter.... :) *hides* x

I most certainly am a Mag lol! When I was at the Take That gig last Monday Robbie mentioned Peter Reid having a monkey's heed (havent heard that for ages but it was really funny). Hows the weightloss? I weighed in this morning and haven't lost anything this week but reading page 93 DD mentions this can happen in the early stages. This is end of week 3 mind and I have exercised at least an hour every day bar one so I hope the whoosh fairy comes along soon! x

Muffins from Dukan site to try...

Ingredients

2 egg whites
4 heaped tbsp Fat Free Normandy Fromage Frais
2 tbsp of cornflour
3 tbsp. Splenda Granulated Sweetener
1 heaped tsp.Wheat Bran
3 heaped tsp. Oat bran
A drop of Strawberry Flavouring
1 tsp Baking Powder

Preheat the oven to 150 C (Fan Assisted oven) / Gas 2.
In a clean bowl, using an electric beater, beat the egg whites until
soft peaks form and the tips stand up and curl under. Add the
Splenda, Fromage Frais, Cornflour, Bran & flavouring. Bake for
1 hr. Remove from the oven, let cool then transfer to the
refrigerator and allow to chill for 2 hrs before serving.

Yeah I laughed at the monkey heed comment from robbie lol. I've not lost anything this week have STS however I believe this to be a result of the ice cream an brocoli and Stilton soup I had when I had tonsilitis and the fact my period is just about to strt. Feel soooo bloated!!

What happened with your false start this morning? Don't let it ruin your day, up your protein and water and keep up the exercise I'm sure all will be fine :) x

Back