Sonyas Dukan Diary .....the start to a new thinner healthier me!

Sonya we can all relate to the past week so dont worry priortise whats right for you - it will get better - dukan and your forum friends will still be here for you - thinking of you x

Thanks chris. I need all the help I can get at the moment. Hope your trip goes well. I wish I was going somewhere nice. X

you really have been through the mill :( big hugs x

Its been one thing after another Ellie. Losing our dream home has had a massive effect on my kids so that's been a struggle alone without all the sadness of death and illness. Although in the scheme of things a house is only bricks and mortar. With 8 kids though and little space its put a gloomy atmosphere in the house. I have ate all things bad (no idea why) and feel fat ugly and guilty. Sooo now I am trying to get back in the zone. Need to be happy. X thanks girls for your caring words x

i know how you feel about the house.... we had failure after failure for 3 years with sellers pulling out of deals, being out on the offers by just a few £'s untill we finally bought this place... it really starts to get to you and i shed so many tears over the 3 years

I know ellie, all I want is some more space for the kids..the 10 of us are so squashed up, especially now they are all growing. So looks like we are stuck :( I must put the lottery on tonight.

The house we lost needed lots of work and tlc but it was 6 bedroomed. A house we were gonna love and live in forever. Worst thing is the kids had picked bedrooms etc..then someone put in a much higher offer that we can't compete with. I will just have to keep hoping I win the lotto and get a nice country pad with some land. The kids are desperate to keep chickens! I gather you have horses?? Mine have done some lessons but it got too expensive to keep it up the more kids we had. So a lotto win is def in order. Then I will get a personal trainor and a cook who cooks me dukan only food to keep me right :) ......ah well a girl can dream ....x

yes we have horses... dogs... cats... soon to be chickens etc lol ... it would have been much easier if we hadnt been looking for somewhere with land but we found this house by chance as it was badly advertised, needed work and we were the only viewers in a year so threw in a low offer and got it as the couple were splitting up & were desperate to sell

That's just the kind of lucky break we need. What an opportunity! How brilliant. X

Sorry to hear about your news hun, as a Dukan yoyo-er also due to stress, bereavements etc, I totally see where you're coming from. I turned to food, put on 3 stone and came back, at least you've returned before things got that bad :) power to you for it.

Just be good to you, take it steady and remember to breath :) I think sometimes we get caught up in all the stresses and negatives that we rush around holding our breath until we eventually just go mad and then it's food time :)....

keep posting, we're always here to listen xx

Sonya sorry to hear what an awful lot of heartache your having at the moment, and turning to food in these times is probably what 99% of us would do, and what gave us weight issues in the first place x when your back in the right place in your head you'll get back on track x

Hiya. After a relapse, I am back for another try. Hope you are well. :) x

Let's see if I can keep on track. I wish I had kept to it. Well done to all of you who have stayed strong and had amazing losses! X

Good luck this time sonya x get prepared and youll do it this time x:)

Hi all..... Its me again. Back for round 3. I am all stocked up and hopefully going to stick with it this time as I am feeling mentally stronger. So.... Will update my stats...and get back on attack. I have missed you all, so proud of all your losses! I need this inspiration to get me motivated. X

Thanks lotto. I need all the help I can get this time..to keep me on track. Fingers crossed I can keep motivated x

Like a yo yo I am here again..!! Stocked up, motivated and hoping I stay that way. You have done so well!!! An inspiration x

Back