Sonyas Dukan Diary .....the start to a new thinner healthier me!

sonyamc said:
Thanks for that! I have actually just bought some aloe vera colon cleanse tablets from the health food store. I explained the situation and that I was on Dukan and she advised these tabs as they are a gentle product. So fingers crossed!

Good luck with the tablets, and have fun on your train journey!

Wow 8 kids (bet u get that alot) did you have twins or singles, ratio to boys and girls.. My OH is youngest of 8 and his family are all really close :)

Good luck with the tablets, and have fun on your train journey!

Wow 8 kids (bet u get that alot) did you have twins or singles, ratio to boys and girls.. My OH is youngest of 8 and his family are all really close :)

I have 5 boys and 3 girls. No twins (I would have loved twins!) I had all 8 within 10yrs so they are all pretty close! :)

sonyamc said:
I have 5 boys and 3 girls. No twins (I would have loved twins!) I had all 8 within 10yrs so they are all pretty close! :)

You must have the patience of a saint!! Good luck with your weight loss :)

I'm pleased with the advise I've just read on toilet issues, I'm a big fan of ducolax.....but that was when constipation was occational its too harsh as a regular solution, so will be in holand and barret for aloe vera juice. Wow love this site pleanty of help and tips. Thanks

I'm pleased with the advise I've just read on toilet issues, I'm a big fan of ducolax.....but that was when constipation was occational its too harsh as a regular solution, so will be in holand and barret for aloe vera juice. Wow love this site pleanty of help and tips. Thanks

I know! Its great isn't it!!

when out and about I usually have something to eat before I go so Im not ravanous - out last saturday so in a little cafe had an omelette if its PV have salad too. Munch on beef from M & S etc - starbucks coffee only im afraid - its hard Sonya but keep the dukan faith!!!!! have a lovely time in Newcastle (been over the bridge once) on our way to Bamburgh :)

Morning Chris,
I have just had some chicken and beef (strange breakfast I know) and I am boiling some eggs- I have only had 1 this week so don't think it will harm having 2 today. I can't avoid eating as I don't come back till 7pm.. I am also going with my 25yr old niece and we would have a nice glass of ice cold chardonnay with our lunch...:( so it will be a challenge today. I have been so good following I could do without the temptation!

Anyway...I will TRY and keep on the straight and narrow with my diet coke.

Its x factor auditions today in newcastle...if I get bored I might go and give it a whirl haha just to add to the list of things I have embarrassed my kids with! Who knows ..I might be the next susan boyle!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!! X
Have a good day chris :) thanks again for all the help and motivation x

Sonyamc my hubby drags me in while he has a pint and I loved my wine.....but the empowerment of saying no I'll have a coffee or orange is motivation to know we are incontrol of what we put between lips. X

Thanks girls!!!! X

Hi Sonya,

I use the same recipe as the one for galettes.

2 tablespoons of oat bran
1 tablespoon of wheat bran
1,2 tablespoon of 0% yogurt or fromage frais 0%
1 egg

+ baking powder, stevia, spices, flavors etc
(optionally: flax seeds)

I have some silicone muffins cups that are great.

Just a v quick update- will do diary update a bit later when I have more time. I had a blip with wine on saturday, which resulted in me spending the night throwing up.my body obviously can't take it now. Spent half of yesterday in bed . Wasn't expecting great results so a loss of 4.2lbs was a surprise. I don't expect it was a true reading due to me not eating much yesterday due to a blistered throat and poorly tummy.
Today is a new start. I feel a lot better so more focussed. I can't believe how ill I was! So...onwards and downwards! Thanks all again for the support. I am sure I will get better at this dukan lark eventually! X

Just a v quick update- will do diary update a bit later when I have more time. I had a blip with wine on saturday, which resulted in me spending the night throwing up.my body obviously can't take it now. Spent half of yesterday in bed . Wasn't expecting great results so a loss of 4.2lbs was a surprise. I don't expect it was a true reading due to me not eating much yesterday due to a blistered throat and poorly tummy.
Today is a new start. I feel a lot better so more focussed. I can't believe how ill I was! So...onwards and downwards! Thanks all again for the support. I am sure I will get better at this dukan lark eventually! X

Just realised it was 4.4lb loss!

Not a lot to report aside from not had access to the site, been poorly, have a poorly boy at home..I have still been dukaning but know I haven't drank the water..I have put a lb on this morning so will work extra hard now to DRINK so I get a decent loss on Monday. Hope your all well. Xx

Hi there.
Sadly I have fallen off the dukan wagon. Had a really rubbish week last week. A friend died,Lost a house we had gone for,and found out my close friends husband has a brain tumour that's inoperable. Its wrong I know but I just went for food. Its taught me a lot about myself. When things go wrong, I eat crap. I intend to get back on it as I made such a good start and to gain 6lb last when I weighed monday didn't do a lot for the way I was feeling.
Went to the funeral yesterday- which I was dreading..so now I am hoping to start over again and get back on track.
Thanks for asking.
X

Back