dukan food list. attack

Hi

I am going to start my dukan diet on new years day.
i understand most of the atack phase now but im still not sure how to cook meats - not usually a meat eater
how do i cook chicken breast in oven without using oil or butter and how do i make omlettes without any oil on the pan...is it possible?

Please advise

Hi

I am going to start my dukan diet on new years day.
i understand most of the atack phase now but im still not sure how to cook meats - not usually a meat eater
how do i cook chicken breast in oven without using oil or butter and how do i make omlettes without any oil on the pan...is it possible?

Please advise

Hi Reena

I'm not a MASSIVE fan of chicken breasts - I prefer a whole chicken roasted. If I was to cook a plain breast, I would probably steam it (to be honest), to keep the moisture in. Other than that, perhaps bake it in foil or chop it up and 'dry fry' it with some spices?

One of your best friends on this plan will be a really good non-stick pan. That way, you'll be absolutely fine making omelettes and other goodies without oil. Having said that, Dr D does now allow one teaspoon of olive oil through Cruise but, I think I'm right in saying, most of 'us' don't use that allowance.

The other thing you can use is the oil sprays, just to lightly coat your pan. Again though, if you get a good pan, you won't need this.

Hope this helps.

P x

Hi all I'm new here and also new to the dukan. I'm on day 2 so far so good. I'm actually quite enjoying this, it's not feeling like a diet at the moment but I'm sure that will go once I start craving carbs lol.

good luck everyone we cando this xx

Back