dukan food list. attack

Skimmed milk, either fresh or powdered but reconstituted, without exceeding 250ml (25cl) per day.

Sugar is forbidden, but aspartame authorised.

Vinegar, herbs, thyme, garlic, parsley, onion, shallots, chives, guerkins, spices... highly recommended. The best thing is to use the powdered version. French condiments used (like garlic, onion, guerkins, capers or onions must not be used on PP days in quantities constituting an "ingredient" (ie a bed of onions). Just for flavouring. Eat one or two guerkins maximum with your meal not the entire jar.

Small quantities of lemon juice can be used to flavour fish, but not as juice to drink.

Salt and mustard are authorised but their use should remain moderate. Particularly to avoid water retention. Mustards such as
Savora ou Picallily are to be avoided, as they contain sugar and oil. Better to use the tip of a knife worth of classic mustard, such as Dijon.

Avoid prebought sauces.
Ditto for tomato sauces (hidden salt, oil and sugar). Better to make them yourself.

Soy sauce is ok both on PP and PL but with moderation. It's salty.

Oil is banned. However, paraffin oil is authorised for the preparation of vinaigrettes but NOT for cooking. Use it in small quantities, with water added to reduce its unfortunate affect on your intestines!

As a general rule, read all food labels and if in doubt don't buy or eat. Manufactured products tend to contain sugar, oil or salt, often in high quantities. Prefer therefore to make your own spice mixes at home.

OK... cos I like yer, here's a recipe for Dukan Ketchup! PL not PP

• 1 onion
  • 1 tin peeled tomatoes
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 2 teaspoons sweetener (aspartame)
  • Dried spices to taste: paprika, tandoori, safran, etc...
Soften chopped onion 2-3 minutes in pan, add tin of tomatoes, chopped garlic, and all other ingredients.

Cook slowly, without lid (so that the tomato juice evaporates)... roughly 20 mins over slow heat stirring regularly.

Keep in jar in fridge! PL ONLY!

Thanks for all your help Joanne, you are an absolute star! :D Made a galette as an experiment last night and I loved it so looking forward to having those! Get this weekend over with and I shall begin attack phase on Monday. Shall take your advice and only do 3 days x x

Ah here you all are!

Get stuck into those innards.... ha ha.

All the best girls!

Thanks GG! we're still on the other one as well :p x x

I am exercising like a mad thing in the hope of breaking my stall. And eating to strict guidelines! Gonna try a solid week of this without wavering then scale the exercise down to an hour a day. We shall see.

Catch you on both boards! xx

hi there just signed in this forum, and also new on dukan 3rd day, need some motivation, i am gonna scale this evening but i dont thing that I have lost any. I am 70 kilos and my target is 64

We're good for a giggle and hopefully some motivation too!

oh we have laughs, tears, motivation and all sorts on here :D

I'm on Attack and just had my first Muller Toffee fat-free yoghurt - it's lush! Please tell me they are allowed?

oh yes they are allowed :D

Hi all. We really are all the motivation you need! Just look at everyones stats. Oh that and knowing we are getting in our skinny clothes now......well some of them!

Am i right in thinking that muller light yoghurts are allowed on attack? apart from the fruit flavoured ones? and if they are is it a unlimited amount of them?

Thanks!

Vanilla and toffee are unlimited but i would say watch the calories as they can mount up. Also lemon and coconut but not the lemon cheese cake muller

Thats fine hun just the smooth ones, no bits! Oh and the fruit flavoured ones are limited to 2 a day

Mullers are great for me, I save them for when I want something sweet, you can stick them in the freezer too and have a frozen one, must try it

No Froggy... on attack, everything has to be as lean as possible. Pop it in the freezer for Cruise (and even then, think to mop up excess fat coming out when you cook it with kitchen roll)...

Back