E55ex girlies diary ..slinky for summer 2013 :)

e55ex_girlie

As I'm restarting I've decided to start a diary to keep me on track. I'm on day 4 of working solution and I'm finding it a lot easier now than ts as I just ended up bingeing on day 5. I'm back down the gym which I'm feeling great about :) and I had my first exante porridge this morning which was lush :) and the carbonara is bearable if I add chicken lol. I love reading everyone's diaries and I'm so envious of you that can do the ts as ur losses are amazing :D well I'm going to finish watching housewives of OC then off down the gym ( day off from work today) have a great Thursday lovelies xxxxx

Yay really glad you made a diary! :D

You are doing fab girlie well done, and i love your attitude to fitness! You're going to be toned and slinky for Summer! xx

PS: What days your weigh-ins :) xx

Hehe thanks sweetie xx I'm doing Mondays as I restarted Monday. Day 4 out of 4 down gym complete. Managed 20 mins of jogging today , could only do 10 Monday :) used to be able to do an hour lol. What day r u weighing in x I need to buy some digital scales as I can't read mine there like those doctors ones I can't tell what dial is what . Ill pop into Asda later on. How old r ur little girls xxxx

Hehe thanks sweetie xx I'm doing Mondays as I restarted Monday. Day 4 out of 4 down gym complete. Managed 20 mins of jogging today , could only do 10 Monday :) used to be able to do an hour lol. What day r u weighing in x I need to buy some digital scales as I can't read mine there like those doctors ones I can't tell what dial is what . Ill pop into Asda later on. How old r ur little girls xxxx

Aww fab hun you're getting really stuck in! You're fitness will improve back before you know it, and you've got the strength and stamina to make it happen quickly :) My weigh-in is Tuesdays hun. My girls are 4 (in 19 days) and 5 :) 14 months between them xx

Thanks carrie xxim glad to b joining in. Aww bless them how cute are u planning on having anymore xxx

Hey new diary - good idea!! Did you get your scales?

I really want to weigh myself but I'm delaying buying them so I won't until Monday. Lol. I tried some dresses on today tho and they look a lot better than they did and I can do my jeans up now they r still tight but by next week I'm sure they will be almost normal :) I have a whole size 12 wardrobe I am not buying size 14s again . That's y I love shoes they always fit no matter how fat u r lol xxxxx have u had a good day today xxxx

Ohhh a girl just like me - refusing to buy size 14 any more when have lovely clothes in size 12 in wardrobe, but most of all SHOES!! I love shoes. Never really been a handbag person but love shoes!
You are being good not weighing until Monday! Are you stats up to date, did I see on your other diary that you had losses or have you restarted it all? xx

Hehe no point buying new clothes exante is cheaper lol. And shoes god I love them u shud see my wardrobe full of them new look had 50 % off loads o there site yesterday omg I was in heaven. :) I did lose 7lbs in 4 days but I had a bit of a bad time and along came the binge eater in me. So back to square one. But this time I am not bingeing. Hopefully Monday ill be 11 stone 4 :) what's the shopping like in Colchester :) xxxx

I'm in Hampshire my nearest shopping is Southampton. It pretty good. I go into London for work a lot so try to fit in some shopping when there too

No gym today got some bad news my mum had been taken into hospital this morning with her ms she's home now but I weren't in mood to go gym so I did 35 mins kettle bells instead. Something's better than nothing I suppose. Just hope my mummy's ok :( hope u all had brilliant success with anyone who was weighing in today xxx

I hope your Mum will be ok hun and feeling better asap :hug99:

You have done amazingly well still exercising through such an upsetting day, wow that must have been tough.

You're so strong, and doing so well well done hun thinking of you xx

Thanks Hun she's ewalking ok now so going there after work xxxx ur so lovely have a great day will catch up later mwah xxxxxx

Oh, I'm glad your mum is better :)

Good luck for your Monday WI chick :)

So pleased to hear she is on the mend hun xxx Have a lovely weekend :) xx

Hiya, I'm glad your mum is ok, I work with people who have MS, it's an awful thing :-( but glad she's ok :) I'm starting exante on Monday so my WI days will be the same :)

good luck for your weigh in :)

Back