Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

Thanks Ladyshopper! It's really not that difficult once you get started. I followed a video on YouTube and then I was well away :D x

Well done on the blanket and the diet

xx

Good Going Elvira, blanket looking good. With regards to the dog being tied up all day, the owners need to be locked up as I am sure that is what the dog feels like. I cannot handle cruelty to animals and cruel owners should be prosecuted and sent to jail. Treat the owner like they treeat the animal.

Thanks guys!

markanderl I totally agree! I love animals. I have a cat called Mr. Darcy (yes, I did choose to call him that!) and he is like my baby! He's so small and cute but such a pansy. He won't go outside so we keep him as in indoor cat. We tried to get him to go out, but he kept scratching to come back in again lol!

Here he is:

Phonepics345.jpg

Don't ask me why he was in the sink. He went through a stage of sleeping in there. I caught him in the toilet bowl once haha!

Well today I feel really quite good! I was knackered this morning when I first got up but since then I have hoovered the whole house and been climbing up the curtains trying to take them down to wash them. What a good workout! I feel really hyper now. I just want to jump around :p

Day 4 for me, and I can't quite believe I have made it this far without any dramas! I can't wait for Monday to come along so I can see how much my hard work has paid off!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day! Back to the blanket I go!

Gem x

Today is so hard!

I am freezing and I just can't bring myself to drink water or my shake even though I feel physically hungry because I haven't had anything yet, just a sip of water. It's 3pm! I really need to pull my socks up!!!

I feel really washed out now :( but this morning I was feeling pretty good!

I had my choccie shake thick and nuked in the micro today. It was like eating chocolate custard yum. You must have your 3 packs a day otherwise you will experience some nasty side effects. And the all important water. You need to flush your kidneys of the ketones or you will risk kidney problems or even failure!
Please try and get some down you x

Day 5...

I am FREEZING!!! :gen125:

I must be in ketosis because I am normally roasting hot!

I'm still going strong but I really can't wait to see what the week's result is on Monday!!!! x

I'm warm at work today, so if I'm warm everyone else must be boiling lol. Last night my feet were so cold in bed that if I hadn't eventually dropped off when I did I was gonna get some socks!

I'm still cracking on with this blanket because I really could do with it right now!!! Too bad it only covers my lap at the moment!!! x

Day 6...

I think I am in ketosis. I have serious metal mouth and also it feels like there are lumps in my throat (I always get this sensation when I am in ketosis :confused:) so I'm pretty pleased! Also, the craving for food seems to have passed! This afternoon I would have given my right leg for a KFC but this evening I sent my OH out to get himself a chinese takeaway and I wasn't even that bothered about not having it!

These past few days have been so hard so I am glad that I seem to be in the zone now. I can't wait for Monday! :scale:

Day 7...

I finally made it to the end of week 1!!! I feel really proud because I haven't been able to make it through a whole week without giving in to temptation for a long time.

I can't wait to get on the scales tomorrow. I'm also so proud that I haven't jumped on the scales yet. I am normally a daily weigher but I wanted the surprise on Monday.

I took my 'Before' photos and I am horrified!!! I'm not even going to post them until I can show a noticeable difference. I've decided to do photos every month instead of weekly because I really want there to be visible differences.

Right, better get on with the water because I don't want to be drinking it late tonight so I weigh more in the morning!!! x

Hey, Elvira. Well dne for making it thru the first (and hardest) week. I cant wait to hear the result tomorrow but i bet its a great one! xxx

Well done on making it through the first week, that the toughest one outta the way :)
I used to be the worlds worst dieter..honest.. and when I first started VLCD like you I didn't think I would make it through the first week, but I did and I was so proud of myself and the support on here was amazing
Think my old before photos are still on here as well as my old after one, my pic in messages is me a couple of weeks ago :)
If I can do it so can you, will have fingers crossed for tomorrow

K
xx

Thanks you two :D x

Special K, I am so proud!!! I did a VLCD before and lost 7st but gained it all back so this time I am determined to see it through! x

Well done , i got in to ketosis in2 days and i love being in it all the hunger goes i feel high as a kite and come nite time i can talk for england . Im out of ketosis today went out last night and had a good drink and a takeaway weighed this morning to see the damage and i put on 1lb i am so pleased cuz i can gain a stone just looking at food lol but straight back on the horse today . Good luck for monday i bet you do realy well x

Week 1 WI result...

I lost 12.25lbs!!!

Woohoo!!! I'm so pleased because I am only 1.25lbs away from being in the 20st something bracket and also I am under 300lbs now woohoo!!! :talk017:

Back