Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

The 'Between 1st and 3st Loss' Blues...

I'm so miserable this week!!! I hate this period between losing 1st and 3st! I never see a visible difference or drop a size until I've lost 3st. The high of losing a stone has worn off and now I just want to fit into my size 22 jeans damn it!!!

I'm know I'm impatient :sigh:

Hey Gem, good to see you again.

Like you, i have returned :cry:
Unfortunately, i have put a couple of the stone back on that i lost earlier this year but "that zone" has returned and i am focused so here goes.
First weigh in tonight:)

I have gone back on CD but was browsing the exante pages to see if people noticed much difference. Probably stick with what i know.

I just live on my vanilla CD shakes with a banana or strawberry thrown in once a week just for a change!!!!

You are doing absolutely brilliant hon, keep it up and you will be in all of those size 22's within a couple of weeks and the 20's after that:) xx

Awww thanks Gilly! Glad to see you are back too :) I'm heading back to CD in mid October. Frances and I are still on the Shrinking Violets thread if you ever want to pop in xxx

Yes but you are so pretty you deserve those jeans so stick at it. It is so exciting to fit back into those smaller things in your wardrobe that have been annoying you for months/Years(in my case).

Glad youre feeling better Elvira youre doing SO well *HUGS*

well done eliva keep going hunni

Thanks guys!

I'm going to find this so much easier when I am back at uni and won't be sitting around the house every day! I'm trying to find a weekend job at the moment but there is just nothing around.

Boredom is taking over!!!

Got my second Exante delivery today. I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already!!!

I got some bars and I am going to try a Toffee and Raisin one later. Also been food shopping today ready for next week's add a meal week. I bought some chicken breasts, some salmon fillets, a couple of tins of tuna, semi-skimmed milk and some fat free natural yoghurt. I'm going to get some veggies, salad and fruit at the weekend. I even managed to find a fat free vinaigrette dressing :p

I'm feeling really positive and I just KNOW I'm going to hit my back to uni target of 3st and then some!!! :girlpower:

Hi Elvira,
That sounds like a good shopping list! I was reading up on the add a meal week allowance last night...bit premature as I'm only on day 13 but my add a meal week will be half school hols, then I go back to work mid week when the girls go back to school and I will have to be really organized...Not a natural trait of mine without a lot of effort. Although to be honest my hubby very supportive and will quite happily eat what I cook for myself and then top up himself with cheese on toast after I've gone to bed early!!
If anyone has any add a meal week recipes that the whole family can enjoy (my daughters are 7 & 8) then I would really like to hear about them as I've only come up with chicken stir fry!
Last night I spent ages working out how much I might lose week by week. I'm aiming for 4-5lbs a week which I thought might just be achievable with my busy schedule and some gentle regular exercise thrown in. Does this sound too much?? If that's a reasonable forecast I may only be a stone away from target by mid december at around 11 and half stone so that's something to keep focused on everyday to keep me on track.
I made bread with my children today and it was torture after it came out of the oven but it was a good exercise in controlling my urge to chomp through the lot!
I'm looking forward to my weigh day (sunday) which hopefully will show that I've lost 4 lbs more made it to my 1st stone! Fingers crossed!
Thanks Elvira for your posts - you are keeping me going and helping me know what to expect down the line!
Bye for now!
Helen
X

Any time Helen :)

I would say 3-4lbs a week is a better estimate as that works out as about 1st a month. I normally work out on a spreadsheet how much I could weigh by a certain date and I alternate -3lbs, -4lbs, -3lbs, -4lbs and so on. Usually I beat my estimate but it's better to have a nice surprise like that rather than aim to high and be disappointed.

I'm also wanting recipe ideas because I haven't a clue. Will most probably end up with steamed chicken/salmon and veg or tuna and lettuce every day!!!

Gem xxx

Well I am just having my first taste of a Toffee and Raisin bar and I have to say it's quite nice. I'm having half now and half later with my last shake. It's massive!!! After 4 weeks of nothing but liquid, chomping my way through this is quite a labour!!!

They are my favourites Starlight! When I'm on CD, I normally have the ready to drink shakes and the bars. The bars have real chocolate on the outside. Yummy!!! I'm looking forward to switching over in October :D

Week 4 WI result...

...3lbs off this week. I was expecting this has I have lost so much previously.

Only 2lbs to go for the 2st mark and to get into the 19s!!!! I'm on add a meal week this week so hoping that 2lbs is achievable!!!

Back